Acapellas And Instrumentals conclusion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2003
damn thiers so many rappers that we look up to, that say "lets change the world" and yet us dumb fucks figure the following,,,,,,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....haaaaaa! wow they actully expect us to promote the music they make for us...............................how many mix's have you people herd of Im A Playa or Slacker or Its Alive ?!??!!? ....yeah shut up it doesnt matter stupid fuck!
You where gona actully type something thats pittyfull.......because you and I both know that shit does not matter to you....your worst then that racist rich dick-head from Titanic (YEAH YOU SAW THAT MOVIE TOO)

unless you dont like the oppisite sex!!!!!!!!..........?

and yes i was here last week or the week before sayin shit about how i want drdrews ftp but yall hated and i could see what was said becaus now that shit is gone but fuck my post implies all that would have said to you "keep sake biancas" ( and Jacobs sends thier complaments)

Nov 14, 2002
Great Pretenda said:
damn thiers so many rappers that we look up to, that say "lets change the world" and yet us dumb fucks figure the following,,,,,,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....haaaaaa! wow they actully expect us to promote the music they make for us...............................how many mix's have you people herd of Im A Playa or Slacker or Its Alive ?!??!!? ....yeah shut up it doesnt matter stupid fuck!

Wow... You're really funny. I guess you got me there... ::chuckle::

And to think... this kid has the ability to make further subjects and posts.:cheeky:

Apr 1, 2003
naw when you have mix'd emotions and l.i.q in you then you cant type to good or focus.
and im not on the computer everyday or every other day, but every other weekend so my typing and thoughts cant get n'synk

chea!