Absolute Power

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
i use to have the version of it forward, but since i lost all my tech music i no longer have it.
you can always rcord it through the sounf trecorder on windows and then it will let u play it backwards or you can find a music program to download that could help you, you someone will hook you up with it.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Actually, I think Stang has (Or Had) and MP3 of it up at his SoundClick Page. I used to have the link, but I lost it when my other computer hit a wall and decided not to work anymore, Lol. I'm sure the link to his page is floating around here somewhere. If not then like dude up there said, works wonders. That's how I did it like right after it came out.

Jan 4, 2005
Kain said:
Actually, I think Stang has (Or Had) and MP3 of it up at his SoundClick Page. I used to have the link, but I lost it when my other computer hit a wall and decided not to work anymore, Lol. I'm sure the link to his page is floating around here somewhere. If not then like dude up there said, works wonders. That's how I did it like right after it came out.
he still has it on his sound click. its the whole song with the forward part on it. here is the link to his soundclick

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/teccaninamusic.htm

Oct 17, 2003
my version has the reversed part then the real part with about a second of silence.... its alright, i prefer to hear what it actually souned like on the track too

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
Here You Go
I've travled many roads & seen many things in search for fortune and fame, all my dreams have died no matter how hard I tried so nothing but unhappiness remains, so now i sit with this pen in my hand, itching to produce and perform,waiting to rule with absolute power, I love these calm lil moments before the storm