Absolute Power in top 25 of the Decade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008
Kid Cudi album album was pretty good, I didn't listen to it much but I liked the angle.
Chronic should have been on there though.

Nov 14, 2002
Holy Shep!

Tell the fuckin' spamwhores at midwestinvasion to stop sending me pm's. I haven't looked at that site in years and I still get messages in my email about PM's over there.

And Chronic definitely should have been on the list. That cd introduced the world to Slim Shady and played in my circle of friends for at least 2 months straight.

Jun 22, 2007
LMAO. Most Known Unknowns over Three 6's much much better releases like When the Smoke Clears, Choices, Da Unbreakables, & Project Pat's Mista Dont Play & Layin Da Smackdown. Thug Motivation, The Carter 2, Blueprint, & College Dropout over AP? Yeah, the list sucks, but its cool to see Tech on there.

Oct 25, 2006
Lol at Lil Wayne making the list twice. The Carter III further enforced the decline in lyrical content and overall style, or even word clarity (you can't understand what the motherfucker is saying 95% of the time) that is accepted on an album. Now anybody that can talk can make an album and sell it. Get ready for the decline of creativity in "artists" in the upcoming years. It's inevitable.

I mean, how in the FUCK did The Carter III make a decade in review top 25 list and Absolute Power make the same honor? And no, I'm not mad about someone else's opinion and all that, but you would think that somebody who considers AP as one of the best albums of this decade would realize the lack of effort that Lil Wayne exhibits in his work.

Aug 31, 2005
I'd have Anghellic there instead, and Tha Carter III on the list discredits it in itself, also the fact they say that "Then there would be X" would be on the list made me shiver, nothing after blood of my blood from dmx should ever be put on any best of list

and yes Never Better is easily one of the best 25 albums of the last decade

Nov 14, 2002
You may not like the dude, but everyone and their mother bought that Lil Wayne cd. when you sell a bazillion albums, it's not shocking to see it listed as one of the "best" of the decade.

Oct 25, 2006
Well keep the "Best" and "Best selling" categories apart from each other, because there's a huge difference. Selling a shitload of records by making incomprehensible noises that barely pass as words doesn't really say much about Hip-Hop in the past ten years. I can easily think of 100 albums that can make that list, so there's no excuse for such a horrible album to be there. To each their own, but sweet jumpin Jesus that album is terrible, and the amount of support that people give it astonishes me. We've got some dumb motherfuckers floating around this planet...