Absolute Power Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2003
Was anybody of you at the DVD shooting at the Uptown ?
Tell me if I can see ya on the cover ... My dog Playa² is on stage and he´s acting like a fool , bouncing up and down throwing his hand s in the sky to victory like a idiot Ha Ha ...
If you want to see him watch for a punk with a big Trenchcoat and sunglasses next to him is RonnZ quiet as always I´m sure he was looking for them girls !

Anyway check it out I have just seen it yesterday again !

It´s also funny when Krizz is recording and he says : " It´s the smae thing what makes you to say: "Verfluchte Kleine Pisser " aND Robert rans through the closed door .
That shit is to funny !:classic:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
i'm imortalized on the cover....balcony, over tech's left shoulder, with the red shirt on standing next to my buddy in yellow and if you look close my ex is sitting next to me also with a red shirt, probablly thinking about how she can fuck me over within the next 4-6 months.....but i'm not bitter. :mad:

Nov 14, 2002
Ah, "Meine girlfrienden ist eine bitchen".

Yeah, I'm not bitter either. I just feel like vomiting thinking about... Nevermind.

Fuckin' cunt.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Ich hoffe, daß meine Exfreundin Verträge, die ein seltener STD, der weg an ihrem Fleisch zuerst dann ißt, an auf ihr nervöses System also recht, bevor sie alle sie stirbt kann tun wird gelegt ohne Steuerung ihrer Därme oder aller möglicher Muskeln bewegt. Aber ich liebe sie noch.

Nov 14, 2002
Ukelelenspeilen im kindergarten um kinderfeldishen. Ukeleleken? Und du kommt mit meine ukelele mit dem sumthineruther.

I'm a god when it comes to German language. Hell Yeahgen. Jaegermeister.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
techn9nehq said:
Ich hoffe, daß meine Exfreundin Verträge, die ein seltener STD, der weg an ihrem Fleisch zuerst dann ißt, an auf ihr nervöses System also recht, bevor sie alle sie stirbt kann tun wird gelegt ohne Steuerung ihrer Därme oder aller möglicher Muskeln bewegt. Aber ich liebe sie noch.
Halten Sie nicht zurück. Erklären Sie uns, wie Sie wirklich fühlen.

Aug 20, 2002
if I remember right, it was said before, but...when they shot all the photos on stage for the cover (I just seen it on the DVD)...TECH always held the MIC in his in hand....but on the cover he hasn´t...easiest would be: they took a photo when he hadn´t the mic in his hand,...but what´s the deal with it??did they let it disappear on the computer??did they do it with the computer and put TECH there afterwards.....ah,...by the way: I´m on the cover.Can you see the guy with the white hat,with the mobile-phone,..?..I´m behind him,...mhmmmm maybe 8000km far away...