Above The Law "Sex, Money, & Music" In Stores This Summer On West World Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Above The Law "Sex, Money, & Music" In Stores This Summer On West World Records

Rime Magazine, Issue #3, June 2002

I have never heard of this magazine till I seen it in Borders last week. It has a small artile on Above The Law:

A bit of comotion has been stirring up in the Above The Law camp since 2002 rolled out. Above The Law, sometimes called ATL, is now officially off of Tha Row Records. They state that it was strictly a buisness move, and nothing personal with Suge, or the Death Row staff. They left because the label did not meet some contractual obligations. It's indefinite as to wheather or not some of the work Hutch did on Crooked I's soon to be released album will make the final cut.

Above The Law's new album "Sex, Money, & Music" will now be released on their independent label, West World Records, possibly by August. ATL hopes to have their first single out in June (as we see that it is August already and no single). In other news, DJ K-oss has been arrested and convicted of drug and child endangerment charges. He's been sitting in jail for a little over a year since he was arrested, and still ahsn't been to court. By press time he will have been sentenced in court. K-oss will always be a member of ATL and he will only be replaced by a fill in DJ at shows while he is locked up.

Special thanks goes out to ATL, Damon X, and Stelath for their help. Be on the look out for a full interview with Above The Law one or two issues down the road.

END OF ARTICLE

This magazine is kinda tight. It has interviews with ATL, Bone Thugs, Baby S, Xzibit, & Daz.

I can't wait 'till the new ATL Drops, it's gonna be the shit.

Codeine, hella fucked up.

May 9, 2002
Good lookin out for the News!!!!

Cant wait for some new Big Hutch Beats for my Ride

They should do some shit with C-Bo or Big Syke for the new album!