ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2007
I KNOW IT WAS POORLY ORGANIZED. I TAKE BLAME FOR THAT. I WANNA THANK FATAL FOR TAKIN IT OVER AND MAKIN IT WORK. CONGRATZ TO THE CHAMP SEAK. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED. EVEN 707. HAHA.

I THINK THIS TOURNAMENT INCREASED THE THE PRODUCTIVITY OF THE FLOWS SO LETS KEEP IT GOING.

IM OUT.

Apr 25, 2002
It did bring more activity to the forum.

It was poorly organized in the beginning, but once it got going it was not too bad. The only real problem was the few no-shows because they alter the outcome of a tournament. A lot of people that don't frequent this forum sign up and forget they've made a commitment to drop something and wind up no-showing. Another thing was the voting.. Most of it was fine, but there were a few votes that I just could not comprehend.

And Brown Boy.. You get props for getting the ball rolling. Whether you organized it and set it up or not, you still got the people to sign up and made it possible. We haven't held a real tournament on here in a minute, and it was nice to see things poppin again. So like I said, props.

I think we'll have to hold another one real soon. Hopefully we won't have any no-shows, but if we do we'll try to make a backup plan to keep it moving smoothly. I tried to keep this one moving as quickly as possible to be sure the contestants didn't lose interest (we had a few involved that normally don't post here and I felt they would get tired if it were to drag on).