? about loki

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dan

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
reekdaddy.com
Loki used to be with Master P, then he jumped on my label. And we have a little compilation that Phonk Beta produced. We're doin a little something. Next we got Zig Zag comin out. Then I got COS, Siccmade Rituals, comin out right after that. And we did a movie called Now We Eat. We're releasing the soundtrack under Siccmade with major distribution.
b.l.h. did loki everput out any thang on no limit or was he on songs with p or other nl cats . did he have the same name over there? thanks

Apr 26, 2002
Can u Jusy imagine how that would sound, it would be horrible, Master P would be all up on there, UUUUUUGGGHHHH, Na Na Na Na.
That would be weak.

dan

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
reekdaddy.com
i no p sucks but does any one no if he was stealin money or wut cuz in 98 i was likein some no limit shit just not p,s solo shit mac was raw . i mean c bo was fuckin with him before he dissed him i aint trying 2 sick up 4 him but wut happend

May 3, 2002
I don't know cuz, but you're right P's shit was tight bacc in deezy... I didn't know Bo was dissin' him though... I remember X-Loc talkin' shit about him...
"No critic is bein' critical to these pitiful releases.// I'm Siskel and Ebert, two thumbs down. Bury you up in plentiful pieces.//"-X-Loc