About First Degree The D.E.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
What is First Degree the D.E. tryin to say in his latest album Look Me In The Face Though, when he says "Sacramento Is Not The Bay". Does that nigga have beef with the Bay?

Feb 11, 2005
Uz gotz to remember the D.E. is a Big Black Bat, he'll come down here to the Bay and smile you in the face and will stab uz in da back!

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
Man DE is sick as fuck...South Sac is South Sac, they have they own style they dont need to diss tha bay....DE goes on tour with Nickatina and he is from tha Bay, so there for I dont think he was saying it in a bad way, just that dont get it twisted....Lynch DE = South Sac Sick

Jun 23, 2004
I think First Degree is just trying to distinguish his and other sac music as not bay music. Pretty sure he hears things like "your a great bay rapper", and hes just trying to get away from that. Definatley not a knock towards anybody especially the whole bay, c'mon now

Jan 31, 2003
3X Lazy is right. "Sac aint not da Bay!" It's cause he's always working with Bay Cats (Green Eyes, Hells Kitchen, High Powered", he's sayin Sac is Sac, the Bay is the Bay, but they collab so they're one in the same.