? about cell phones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
i was fuckin wit worldcom and these niggaz is about to go bankrupt....can i take my phone to another cell phone store and get a new # from them or what?

N

Nostril King

I used to sell Sprint and Verizon phones and - you cannot take another cellphone from another sevice (like worldcom) to either of THOSE companies.

May 2, 2002
Worldcom has BEEN done with since the beginning of the month. Now when you have service with Worldcom, it's not actually with Worldcom, it's THROUGH Worldcom, so you might have something like Cingular, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc... So don't trip those services aren't gonna be hurt, your bill might be fucked for a minute though. If you need help getting a new phone or have questions about the phone you have, hit me up (925)250-0299. There's a new service coming out next month called T-Mobile that's supposed to blow AT&T, Cingular, and the likes out the water. Hit me up if you're interested.

Apr 25, 2002
killahoe415 said:
whaaaaaa???????? cell phones?

can some1 explain what they are?
its a phone, of course.. that uses cells hiden in the top of it to be powered by sun light.. thus is the reason they go dead so quickly.. and when the clouds move your signal gets all fucked up.. cell is from the latin word sun-light-needed, and phone is from the spansh word to-talko.. they are interesting little things to say the least

Apr 25, 2002
so your trying to tell me these phones arent plugged into the wall? i knew it just some more crazy talk on the siccness

post up a picture of one of these "Cell Phones" and ill see if your telling the truth

Apr 25, 2002
killahoe415 said:
so your trying to tell me these phones arent plugged into the wall? i knew it just some more crazy talk on the siccness
a siccness cell phone would be one that you flip open and it says "nigga nuts 'n guts"

i'll search for a picture right now

Apr 25, 2002
ok.. i search for hella long through google.. and couldnt find one.. but i shoulda known the sicc shop would have one for sale.. check it out mane.. the technology..

Apr 25, 2002
yeah.. i think the clouds moved.. that shit pisses me off.. like when your interested in a sicc thread and someone moves it to a not so cool forum.. fuck it tho.. its pretty sicc technology.. the sicc shop slangs 'em for 916.00bucks mane..