abdulah the butcher 70 still in it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Hey what fed was that featured in the video? It's amazing Abdullah the Butcher doesn't look that much different then he did about 20 years ago...

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Hey what fed was that featured in the video? It's amazing Abdullah the Butcher doesn't look that much different then he did about 20 years ago...
man im not real sure but some small time shit from the way it looks
Hannibal vs Abdullah the Butcher from the SuperEx Showdown in Ottawa,Ontario
He'll be one of those guys who die in the ring or on road. Do he still got taht Rib Shack down in Alanta, Georgia?
actually he claims he will die in the ring...

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
its still open and i just called there and talked to him... lol
Abdullah the Butcher's House of Ribs and Chinese Food
2387 Fairburn Rd SW
Atlanta, GA 30331
(404) 629-2332

I wish I had a camera to capture the moment. The place is bizarre. BBQ ribs, "Butcher Burgers", Chinese food...not to mention a dash of country, soul food like collards and mac & cheese. All in a former "7-11", and owned by a 400-lb. professional wrestler, who if you are lucky enough to catch him checking business out, will sit with you, and let you stick a quarter in his forhead.

I kid you not...

Feb 8, 2003
its still open and i just called there and talked to him... lol
Abdullah the Butcher's House of Ribs and Chinese Food
2387 Fairburn Rd SW
Atlanta, GA 30331
(404) 629-2332

I wish I had a camera to capture the moment. The place is bizarre. BBQ ribs, "Butcher Burgers", Chinese food...not to mention a dash of country, soul food like collards and mac & cheese. All in a former "7-11", and owned by a 400-lb. professional wrestler, who if you are lucky enough to catch him checking business out, will sit with you, and let you stick a quarter in his forhead.

I kid you not...

I ate there back in 2002(abdullah wasnt there though), I was just wondering if it was still open his food was good but its not fucking with Goodies Barbeque here in cincinnati