"AAADDDMIIIIIN"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
"everybody in tha bay listen up,if you see j-kwon slap tha lil punk,tha lil bitch he a fag ya dig i want a fan to whoop his ass on behalf of thizz"-J. Diggs

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
GTstangDRVER510 said:
j.diggs just mad cuz he cant do a song with andy milonakis..... HAHAHAHA

i joke.... i joke
haha you heard tha song i posted up in sicctunes a while back?

Feb 5, 2005

"QUIT SOUND'N LIKE DA EAST COAST AN GET A STYLE
U SOUND LIKE NAS, JAY Z, OR JADAKISS ( 1 OF'EM ) " - KEAK

LOL

- GEEzUz

Dec 2, 2003
I'm tryin to figure out what J-Kwon did. And I saw Keak at the Chevron in down town Oakland and he was hella cool. We choped it for like 10 minutes while his boy was gettin gas. To make a long story short I asked him who he was feelin out here helpin the Bay come up and he mentioned The Frontline along with other people then I asked him if he had beef with them because of this song and he said "it ain't no beef". The dude was cool told me he in the studio workin on his new shit then he bounced. So I know it ain't no beef.

Dec 19, 2005
GTstangDRVER510 said:
j.diggs just mad cuz he cant do a song with andy milonakis..... HAHAHAHA

i joke.... i joke

that song is hella fuckin funny......j-kwon be callin andy his best friends then and says j-kwon is his best friends........shit had me rollin

Oct 4, 2005
aite well....I THINK THIS IS THE CORRECT STORY. but jdiggs and the thizz camp were all at one of the big award shows. the thizz camp needed one extra pass for someone to get in. diggs sees kwon with a gang of passes in his hand, so diggs approaches kwon with some kind of generous offer for one pass. kwon denies it and wants a ridiculously higher offer. diggs gets pissed. i THINK fists were about to be thrown, until security comes to the aid of jkwon the punk. the end, i think?