A YO ANYONE EVER SAW THIS MOVIE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
You wanna know another movie that has nortenos in it, The Principal with John Belushi, there's scraps too, but in the part where his motorcycle gets wrecked the car mechanics say, sup holmes want us to fix your ride holmes, and when they fix it they leave the garage and in the back you see 38 st X4 Locos, shit caught me by surprise.

Mar 12, 2005
The Principal, I think it was in the Bay, Nortenos and surenos were filmed separately, and some of the Gangsters were actors. You know that foo who played Salinas' Brother in Salina, he kicked it with the nortenos.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Stockton209SS said:
The Principal, I think it was in the Bay, Nortenos and surenos were filmed separately, and some of the Gangsters were actors. You know that foo who played Salinas' Brother in Salina, he kicked it with the nortenos.
i seen on t.v. the other day

Feb 27, 2006
tha princable wuz filmed in tha town.yall have to remeber tha movie DANGEROUS MINDS.that wuz filmed in E.P.A.from wut my niggaz said there where hella rumbles durin tha actual set bcuz of tha homeboyz and scraps,so they had to use all actors 4 tha gangstaz in tha movie.

Feb 28, 2006
LilSK said:
WTF IS THIS MOVIE ABOUT ANYONE SAW IT?

The Neighborhood (2004)

i think this movie was alright if u were bored and there was nuttin else to do but that shyts dumb they have red shirts on the cover and they never wear it on da movie

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
209.R said:
i think this movie was alright if u were bored and there was nuttin else to do but that shyts dumb they have red shirts on the cover and they never wear it on da movie
Looks like there advertising pulled you in with the red shirts LOL. Next time don't base the whole movie and solely the cover LOL just a little advice peace.

Mar 17, 2006
The actor-in-question's name is Jacob Vargas. His best role ever was probably as "Ernesto", in, "Mi Vida Loca"; As far as I know it's his biggest.

"The Principal", or, "El Principal"...(Since somebody allready brought up the bike repair scene...lol) was filmed entirely in Oakland California.

Mar 12, 2005
I wonder what those foos in Dangerous minds where supposed to be homeboys or scraps. But yeah, all gangster movies we all can relate too. You know how you know when directors don't know shit about gangs, blood in blood out, supposed to be a sureno movie, but they wear red pendaltons and a red pano.