A Way To Get Mutually Withdrawn Feedback Removed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
I was just going through Nine172's feedback and to my utter shock, all the like 20 mutually withdrawn feedbacks he had on his account were gone and now there is only 3? And I know he didn't have perfect 100% before either. Is there some way to get your record cleaned up by ebay? Looks like bullchit to me, look at all the suckers who gave him a positive that bought his reprints. Yet all the negative comments and feedback are all gone now :) ?

Jan 6, 2003
Ain't it something about a one year limit for feedback total scores? If most of the mutually feedbacks were posted more than one year ago I don't think they add up to the total anymore.

Jul 3, 2007
Well something's not right that's for sure. He/she continues to sell fakes and get away with it, and now has 100% perfect feedback, wow. Won't be the first thing in ebay that makes no sense, and definitely not the last. Sometimes I think these guys like nine172 (torde) are offering bribes to their "buyers" to make them leave positives because how else could you explain it unless there are that many people out there who can't tell a real pressing from a reprint.