A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
a wax and woodie used to call me at work and talk to my manager and bother me for talking garbage on that old websight raptalk ! i remeber one incident so clearly when my manager called me in the back room with the phone in her hand and woodie had already talkted to my manager and my manager was like here "this person wants to tell you something" and i picked up and it was straight up woodie tellign me who he is thsi n that not to talk about rappers on teh internet blah blah that blah blah " afteri hung up i had to explain everythign to my manager cause she was standign there lsitening to the whole thing ! ! lol a wax gets no love in my opinion!!!! if your a artist and you have time to do hat to a kid on the internet!!call there job harrass them your trash!!! to me period !! im glad where there at right now!!!!! knowhere with garbage music !!!!
niggaz Trolling before it was even called trolling

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Ay jackie did you snitch on woodie and awax just like you snitched on chree?

Lol. Hes the type of dude whos unfortunately gonna live to be like 97 years old, and he STILL gon be talkin shit. Rollin around his retirement home in his hovaround motorscooter like "I dont wanna take my medication bitch!!! Why you lookin at me like that bitch?!? Heeeelp! Im in fear for my liiiife, this nurse is tryna kill meee! Whats da numba to 911?!?! ...Any good music comin outta redwood lately?"

Feb 18, 2011
a wax and woodie used to call me at work and talk to my manager and bother me for talking garbage on that old websight raptalk ! i remeber one incident so clearly when my manager called me in the back room with the phone in her hand and woodie had already talkted to my manager and my manager was like here "this person wants to tell you something" and i picked up and it was straight up woodie tellign me who he is thsi n that not to talk about rappers on teh internet blah blah that blah blah " afteri hung up i had to explain everythign to my manager cause she was standign there lsitening to the whole thing ! ! lol a wax gets no love in my opinion!!!! if your a artist and you have time to do hat to a kid on the internet!!call there job harrass them your trash!!! to me period !! im glad where there at right now!!!!! knowhere with garbage music !!!!
You gotta love the fact that he blatantly overlooks the fact that he was the one who started the harassment because he thought he was anonymous. You're cryin & butthurt because you got caught up in your web of lies.

Fuckin hilarious.

Feb 11, 2006
I just want to say this.

Locksmith is good with word play and all that clever shit but his raps aint believable shit,His story tellin isnt from experience and I aint talkin about no gangster shit Im talkin in general with the music he makes about dopefiend mommas and all that shit,He just a dude puttin words together that rhyme in a clever way hes talented no doubt,

But anyone here Can go back through Awax's music and hear some trill shit that you gotta have either been through,been ariund people that have done it or first hand lived it to even drop that shit in a line of a rap song....

Wax got a track called soul silhouettes from yrs ago spittin bout knockin niggaz out whilst wearin shower shoes in jail and how the door is the bell if niggaz smell weed on the tier through the pipes,Simple lil details that had me and my homies like" yo this nigga just say?? dis niggaz serious ,spin dat shit back",cos we all witnessed or been through that same shit,wether its talkin bout money,grief,bitches(talkin bout makin a bitch travel miles then leaving the Visit when she said she brought no weed haha I seen hella niggaz do that), wax spittin raps that are to true hahaha Trust me niggaz in da rich aint listnening to locksmith like that. he a good technically as a rapper but thats it.....

but thats just my opinion.

The quote Below is what it comes down to...

A-WAX ALWAYS COMES CLEAN....EVERY VERSE HE HAS THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING YOU CAN RELATE TO....EITHER DONE IT, DID IT OR WILL OR WOULD DO IT. SLAPPERS

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
your lucky woodie just called your work - coulda been way worse

May 4, 2005
Wax got a track called soul silhouettes from yrs ago spittin bout knockin niggaz out whilst wearin shower shoes in jail and how the door is the bell if niggaz smell weed on the tier through the pipes,Simple lil details that had me and my homies like" yo this nigga just say?? dis niggaz serious ,spin dat shit back",cos we all witnessed or been through that same shit,wether its talkin bout money,grief,bitches(talkin bout makin a bitch travel miles then leaving the Visit when she said she brought no weed haha I seen hella niggaz do that), wax spittin raps that are to true hahaha Trust me niggaz in da rich aint listnening to locksmith like that. he a good technically as a rapper but thats it.....

but thats just my opinion.

The quote Below is what it comes down to...
this right here