A wax vs. Mobfigaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2019
Az
That was a cool little era in bay music... the mobfigaz to me is the best group ever from the bay (imo) I also think they changed the sound of the bay... as solo artists they also put out great music before the Jack died... I seen rydah dropped a new album and its pretty decent... awax demonz in my bleep should be dope even tho I'm sure it's all autotune...

May 2, 2018
Why niggas hating on old songs? Most of the classics slap way harder than the new shit. Most the new shit you play a few times and forget about it but the classics are still dope ages later.

That said I fuck wit both awax and mob figaz (minus ap9 he was always the weakest in the group) .

Jacka, rydah and awax shoulda done a while album together. Woulda been mainey. Rydah and wax been friends since way back and they still homies. Before all the hus snitching on awax's brother thing, there was a song with them where awax said he was supposed to be the 6th mob figa. Not sure if that was true but they made slaps together back in the day.

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Why niggas hating on old songs? Most of the classics slap way harder than the new shit. Most the new shit you play a few times and forget about it but the classics are still dope ages later.

That said I fuck wit both awax and mob figaz (minus ap9 he was always the weakest in the group) .

Jacka, rydah and awax shoulda done a while album together. Woulda been mainey. Rydah and wax been friends since way back and they still homies. Before all the hus snitching on awax's brother thing, there was a song with them where awax said he was supposed to be the 6th mob figa. Not sure if that was true but they made slaps together back in the day.
Awax said something similar on that RIP Jacka song he did

Apr 4, 2015
Anyone can confirm the chronology of the tracks? A-Wax - “Sure You Did” > Husalah - “Slap N Da Trunk” > A-Wax - “Cinderella Story” > Husalah - Phone Convo Freestyle Is that correct?