A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
stfu, first of all you wont do a god damn thing, you cant afford a real hammer to break a flimsy CD with, let alone a plane ticket across the pond, and america to come here and do nothin

second of all, now that you said it, you a bitch if you dont do it

edit: you obsessive fag
Aint you trying to excuse timebome for not doing something he said he would.

Captain save a bitch

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i really dont give a fuck what you and timebomb got goin on

fact is, you said you would stuff crumpets up my ass...im over here waitin to see if you keep ur word you pasty faced basement bitch

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lets just see if you keep ur word, since your such a stickler for other people doin it...lets see if your bitch ass keeps his word

til then basement bitch

May 9, 2002
I JUST DONT LIKE THE FACT I CANT PUNCH U IN THE MOUTH EVERYTIME U DISRESPECT ME AND U OBSESSIVELY TRY TO BE SOME KIND OF HECCLER.
AND YEH U DEFINTELY NEED YOUR ASS WHUPPED FOR THE GAY PHOTOSHOPS BUT I BELIEVE IN KARMA SO BE PATIENT GRASSHOPPER....
lol...welcome to the internet, dude. Did someone not tell you like 15 years ago this is how it is on here?

Im telling you, some people are just NOT built for the internet. You are one of them. And its not a knock or an insult, you just DON'T GET IT. At all. And you refuse to accept that. Log off. Go live your awesome MOB life. NO reason for you to be here becuase you take shit waaaaaaaaay too seriously and quite frankly, you are the laughing stock around here. You can tell us it doesn't bother you 6 days a week and 2X on Sundays, but it clearly does. ALOT. You have more posts than anyone on this site in the last 3 months by like a mile, bro.

Im trying to help you. Take it FWIW.

PS-for the umpteenth time, learn how to fuckin hashtag properly.

#thisishowitsdone #not like this

Do you even know WHAT hashtags are for? Of course you dont, because once again...internet.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2006
lol...welcome to the internet, dude. Did someone not tell you like 15 years ago this is how it is on here?

Im telling you, some people are just NOT built for the internet. You are one of them. And its not a knock or an insult, you just DON'T GET IT. At all. And you refuse to accept that. Log off. Go live your awesome MOB life. NO reason for you to be here becuase you take shit waaaaaaaaay too seriously and quite frankly, you are a laughing stock around here. You can tell us it doesnt bother you 6 days a week and 2X on Sundays, but it clealry does. ALOT.. You have more posts than anyone on this site in the last 3 months by like a mile, bro.

Do you even know WHAT hashtags are for? Of course you dont, becuase once again...internet.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Lmao

Im telling you, some people are just NOT built for the internet. You are one of them. And its not a knock or an insult, you just DON'T GET IT. At all. And you refuse to accept that. Log off. Go live your awesome MOB life. NO reason for you to be here becuase you take shit waaaaaaaaay too seriously and quite frankly, you are the laughing stock around here. You can tell us it doesn't bother you 6 days a week and 2X on Sundays, but it clearly does. ALOT. You have more posts than anyone on this site in the last 3 months by like a mile, bro.

Do you even know WHAT hashtags are for? Of course you dont, becuase once again...internet.
GO TELL YOUR KIDS WHAT TO DO IF U GOT SOME.
#THE END

May 27, 2006
I'm curious to hear what you based that on
Guess you wasn't around in the 90's the golden era when labels like AWOL helped the game to reach it's all time high.

and killa tay been payin dues way before as a kingpins only member
also he let the world hear fat tone

awax isn't even really known outside the siccness and has not one album dat made a real impact nor did he put on other ppl who made it

i think it's weird on a board like this are ppl that dont know the history of california rap but hype a dude dat went from being just another post2000 bay rapper 2 tryin to sound like the kids in atl

i understood awax as the ability to touch ppl with his music else he wouldn't have such passionate fans. dats dope. also the stupid shit i recently said to mr. Legman made me once again realize music is way too nice as to argue about. but as much as i do think tay should ignore all the awax stuff instead of makin it bigger i do think ppl should give credit where credit is due...if you registered on a gangsta rap board and don't know for what ..u should do some research and come back when u learned killa tay contributed to the game in extraordinary ways.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Lambo Ryda @Lambo Ryda ...
U DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO PPL ALREADY COMMITTED TO THEIR FEELINGS AND OPINIONS. JUST TALK SHIT LIKE I DO AND LET EM KEEP HATIN. AS LONG AS THEY KNOW FACE TO FACE I WOULD SLAP THEM AROUND LIKE AN OUT OF POCCET BITCH WE SHOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. THEY GONE SAY WHAT THEY WANT ON THE NET JUST LIKE I DO. SOME OF EM JUST DONT RESPECT THE TRUTH AND PERSONALLY IM OK WITH THAT.
#ORIGINAL WCM

May 27, 2006
lol tru dat...i'm gettin money tho so it's no biggie and for whatever stupid reason sometimes i like to write down stuff that i feel hasn't been said yet but is real

not because i think others would change their opinion but just for fun.

anyway all this arguing and trolling is of no progress so i shouldnt feed into it u right. i'd like to talk about actual music because that's what i registered for back then. example ..i hope snake eyes 2 is full of bangers like dat:

Oct 10, 2005
Lambo Ryda @Lambo Ryda ...
U DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO PPL ALREADY COMMITTED TO THEIR FEELINGS AND OPINIONS. JUST TALK SHIT LIKE I DO AND LET EM KEEP HATIN. AS LONG AS THEY KNOW FACE TO FACE I WOULD SLAP THEM AROUND LIKE AN OUT OF POCCET BITCH WE SHOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. THEY GONE SAY WHAT THEY WANT ON THE NET JUST LIKE I DO. SOME OF EM JUST DONT RESPECT THE TRUTH AND PERSONALLY IM OK WITH THAT.
#ORIGINAL WCM
#MOBBIN #CTFU

Status
Not open for further replies.