A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2006
More jail sh*t. I did 2 and a half years. I can relate, but I don't want to hear about this sh*t all time. A-Wax got all that talent and no direction. He's Albert Brown before became Mc Gusto. Leave this boosey ass Bay-Area gang-banger sh*t alone and find an edge, Wax.

He got the talent to be one of top n*ggas in the industry, he just don't have good people around him to tell him that the sh*t he's doing is wack.
Cmon man. Wax makes top shelf jail music. If u done a little time how could u possibly not like it

Nov 4, 2005
I stand behind the jail shit I do & choose to do it because some youth who listen to my music don't consider repercussions to their actions before acting. Maybe something I say in one of those songs can keep somebody out of jail or stop them from taking the paths I've taken. I also think it's fake as fuck artists rap about crime & selling dope but don't rap about going to jail. That's some slimy mislead the youth ass shit imo. If I listened to a rapper like myself growing up who knows what impact it could have made on my life.
Well Said

Jan 22, 2007
The song is great. Looking forward to the album dropping on 8/25. I enjoy wax's rhymes because a story is being told in most songs.

Thanks for all the laughs this morning. Made it through all 29 pages.

A-wax should perform at the Observatory in Santa Ana some time. NO reason wax shouldn't be big at this point. The quality is there. Better rhymes and beat selection than 90% of the rappers out these days. I wonder if A-wax would consider working with Mozzy. That would be a good collaboration. Looking forward to the collabo with Young Gully. Hes also an amazing artist.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
because a story is being told in most songs.
Well I'm pretty much in the history books now as being the first artist to make an album where the story of the album changes according to your playlist. So if stories and a cohesive tale is what you're looking for...God's Calamity

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
PROBABLY BECUZ HE DOESNT SUPPORT THE OTHER ARTISTS IN HIS REGION AND CHOSE TO DISS THEM,MAKE UP LIES AND SLANDER THEM INSTEAD. IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME AND AINT NOTHIN REAL ABOUT THAT. ITS SUCCA SHIT

You know what doesnt make sense to any of us? an adult male that cries his eyes out on the internet daily.im actually a fan of your music,but your internet persona,and constant jocking of anything A-Wax related will probably void any further purchasing of your music.I really wish Nemo would reconsider,because you yourself,have turned into a troll that isnt any different from the 10-15 you go back and forth with on the daily here.
#lilb
#lynch
#luni
#etc

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL IT CAN BE CONSIDERED CRYING TO A PERSON WHO DOESNT KNOW ME AND IDRGAF CUZ I CONSIDER WHAT I SAY AND POST AS THE TRUTH AND I LIKE SUPPORTERS NOT FAIRWEATHER FANS SO ITS NOT LIKE IMMA LOSE SLEEP OVER IT.
I DO THIS SHIT ON PURPOSE CUZ IT WAS DONE TO ME AND THE RESPECT FACTOR IS NIL. THATS HOW IT WORKS IN MY WORLD SIR.
IF U DONT LIKE IT OH MF WELL BUT JUST CUZ U FEEL THAT WAY DOESNT MAKE IT MY TRUTH AND VICE VERSA SO HAVE SOME RESPECT OR JUST MIND YOUR FUCCIN BUSINESS.
#TAKE IT HOW U WANT 2.

Aug 17, 2002
The song is great. Looking forward to the album dropping on 8/25. I enjoy wax's rhymes because a story is being told in most songs.

Thanks for all the laughs this morning. Made it through all 29 pages.

A-wax should perform at the Observatory in Santa Ana some time. NO reason wax shouldn't be big at this point..
that would be cool, not sure if he can pull it off as a headliner though. that place requires a big ass crowd. awax at original mikes sounds better. even though its a smaller place it's not filled with 20 year old kids, and i think it's easier to smoke there. even though you can get away with smoking at the observatory, they be telling random people to put out their shit.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I NEVER SAID THERE SHOULD BE A MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING SO FUCC U 4 ASSUMIN AND BEIN A DONKEY AKA DUMB ASS. I SAID I WAS ONE OF THE ONLY PPL WHO COULD GET THEM TO HAVE A FACE TO FACE CONVO SINCE THE INTERNET PUBLICITY WAS OUT OF CONTROL AND PPL LIKE U DONT KNOW HOW TO STFU ABOUT IT.
#CHECC YOURSELF BEFORE U FONT BULLSHIT

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IF A MAN AINT WILLING TO FACE WHATEVER HIS DEMONS MAY BE FACE TO FACE HE GONE BE A BITCH IN MY BOOK. BUT WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IS THIS IS THE NET...AND A LOT OF MFS THINK ITS OK TO WOLF THAT TOUGH SHIT SO IM KINDA IMMUNE. FACE TO FACE CONFRONTATIONS PUT THE TRUTH OUT THERE. AND IT AINT GOTTA BE WEAPONS AND VIOLENCE INVOLVED. SOME PPL JUST PUSSY AND CANT FIGHT AND THATS THEIR ONLY OUTLET. SO I CALL EM WEENIES. PERIOD

Status
Not open for further replies.