A-Wax - These Bros Ain't Loyal Ft. Waka Flocka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2006
so yall against waka for makin a song wit a member of one of the hottest groups to come outta northern cali yall mad at bandaide too cuz he rite there wit em

Sep 27, 2012
Sacrmento, Ca
I think yall feedin too much into who Waka fuckin wit.....jus cus niggas do songs together dont make em best friends not to mention aint no tellin how long ago this song was recorded coulda been some shit from like 3 years ago thats jus now gettin released........music is business and money talks "I dont fuck wit yall like that but thanks for payin me"....................why look for drama in every situation instead of jus enjoyin the music and how the bay is bumpin elbows wit big artists and the gettin good exposure

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
wax is a real elm street piru..actually put in work in the pen and the streets..what has waka done? paid for his ghetto pass..if you rollin with a hood and bangin it u gon know who your rivals are and whos good with your real folks..if hus had the chance or the mob figs they would try and pop my nigga..for someone supposivly bangin the same hood u cant do shit like that..the part i see wax upset about is waka actually charged my dude for his verses but turned around and did hus shit for free..

Dec 24, 2013
wax is a real elm street piru..actually put in work in the pen and the streets..what has waka done? paid for his ghetto pass..if you rollin with a hood and bangin it u gon know who your rivals are and whos good with your real folks..if hus had the chance or the mob figs they would try and pop my nigga..for someone supposivly bangin the same hood u cant do shit like that..the part i see wax upset about is waka actually charged my dude for his verses but turned around and did hus shit for free..
Waka did 5 songs free wit hus & they was both sneak dissin me when I listen back. Trippy sticks paid Waka for some shit then lined it all up. Berner was involved too. These bros is actually the song Waka did with hus I pulled his vocals & have the rest. Might give the files to Bart for up and comers can have Waka feat shit nothing to me

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Waka did 5 songs free wit hus & they was both sneak dissin me when I listen back. Trippy sticks paid Waka for some shit then lined it all up. Berner was involved too. These bros is actually the song Waka did with hus I pulled his vocals & have the rest. Might give the files to Bart for up and comers can have Waka feat shit nothing to me
Fuck that shit man

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Shoot it to crazie locs

Jul 13, 2005
Fantasy land ass nigga!!

Aug 17, 2002
for someone supposivly bangin the same hood u cant do shit like that..the part i see wax upset about is waka actually charged my dude for his verses but turned around and did hus shit for free..
I'm not taking any sides in mob v pierx, but this fact is shady as hell.
But then again maybe Wax should have known better than to do business with someone like Wakka. I don't see how someone like Wax who like you mentioned, has put in all sort of work down for his set can just turn around and add an industry blood to the team (didn't Dutch previously say Wax put Waka on?).