A-Wax "The Street Album" REVIEW IN MURDER DOG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Go cop the album if you haven't yet. It is a solid solo offering from one of the Bay's finest.... iTunes, Amazon, Urbantunes.net, Rasputins, Underdog, Rock Bottom, Rapbay.com and others have it in stock....highly slept on album that spent six weeks on Billboard will little promotions and no real distribution.

Thanks for all support. Go get the RECESSION PROOF by A-WAX & GONZOE as well...just debuted #46 on Billboard and they are on the cover of Ozone West and the next issue of Murder Dog.

Jul 22, 2003
"This is a street album not a Hyphy album. Im not knocking the the Hyphy movement but I feel our roots is artists like A-Wax"

How old is this interview, cant be that old because that album came out like 6monthes ago right?

Are there artists in the Bay that still make "Hyphy" albums?

on top of that I dont think I have ever heard A-Wax mention Hyphy one time, not even talking shit. Dude seemed to ignore that.

Regardless the street album was good

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
"This is a street album not a Hyphy album. Im not knocking the the Hyphy movement but I feel our roots is artists like A-Wax"

How old is this interview, cant be that old because that album came out like 6monthes ago right?

Are there artists in the Bay that still make "Hyphy" albums?

on top of that I dont think I have ever heard A-Wax mention Hyphy one time, not even talking shit. Dude seemed to ignore that.

Regardless the street album was good
true,people always think its hyphy shit just cuz its from the bay