A-WAX @SUPERBOWL!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WE LOST!!!!GRUDEN HAD OUR PLAYBOOK!!!!FUCK!!!!DID IT BIG IN DAGO,DIDN`T SEE LIL RIC BUT I FOUND JACKA.PASSED OUT LIKE 50 C.D.`Z,I WAS FUCKIN` WIT THA RUFF RYDERZ&BIKER BOYZ!!!!THEY LOVIN` THAT A-WAX!!!!MUTHAFUCKAZ WAS GETTIN` KNOCKT OUT!!!!I GOT 2 K.O.`S ON TAPE,THEY WILL BE ON MY DVD.WENT TO TIJAUNA AFTER THA GAME AND CHILLED WIT MY REAL FOLKZ....POKER FASED MY WAY BACK OVER THA BORDER....A-WAX.NET COMING SOON.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Wax, where was you at? I was downtown every night from Tues - Sunday right by the Blue Tattoo on 5th ave where it was thousands of people at. And a couple of times I walked to 4th and B to the Magic Johnson parties. And every night I had on somethin' that said my name on it (ghetto world jersey, Lil CS t-shirt, ghetto world jaccet etc). I was passin' out flyers for my soundtrac and dvd, but only to the people who knew me and had my albums and came up to me, which was a hell of a lot people, and even surprised me, but this is where I'm from so I love the love I was gettin'. What night was you out there? Did you go to any malls? I had an in store autograph signing on Sat. at Mr. Rags in Fashion Valley. That fool Spliff Star that be with Busta Rhymes came through and bought a cd from a nigga, and we tried to give it to him for free. I was sellin' cd's and signin' bitches titties and some mo' shit. Where did you see the Ruff rydaz at, because I was right there in the front of the line at the Russell Simmons/Def Jam party, but it was too many people so they shut it down. Hollared at WC and CJ Mac though, and gave a cd to this nigga who said he was from Def Jam west. I was with Jayo and the homies for a sec, then I ventured off with some of my homies for the rest of the nights. Mess was out there, but I didn't see him. Seen Silas a couple of times. They say that fool "The Game" was out there rappin' and shit. I got some hell of a footage for my dvd too. I got two asian bitches tongue kissing, and freaking each other right there on the ground on 5th ave. We almost got a little bit of these blac girls that were fighting. We got a lot footage of bitches though. Did you get that fight on tape between the Charger and Raider fans on Sat. night. That shit was all on the news. It was all mexicans fighting. Yeah, Mitch was out of town, which was probably best for my nigga. He don't need to be around no shit like that right now. Holla. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

Jun 25, 2002
MAN 5TH STREET WAS CRACKIN I SAW YOUNG ED AND A COUPLE OF OTHER FOLKS, I WENT TO TJ ON SATURDAY AND SHIT WAS OF THE HOOK

FUN TIME IN SD

TO BAD THE RAIDERS LOST

Apr 25, 2002
LIL C.S.--MAN,I WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THA THROWBACK JERSEY SPOT!!!MY BRODIE GOT JAMMED UP FOR SHOOTIN` DISE,UNDAZ RUSHED HIM &SAID THEY WAS GONNA KICK HIS ASS IF THEY CAUGHT HIM AGAIN,NOT ARREST HIM.WHEN THA 18TH ST. KAT WAS CHUNKIN` `EM WIT PODNA FRUM OAKLAND,ME AND MY FOLKZ BONE MADE A CRICLE IN THA CROWD AND IT JUMPT!THEY FOLKZ GOT INTO IT & THREW A CHAIR,HAHA!IT`S ON TAPE.I SAW C.J. MAC TOO.I WAS CHILLIN` BY 310 LIL` CAR SHOW THING ON THA SIDE OF THA AUTO MUSEUM,THEY HAD A BMW 745 ON 22`Z!!!!I WAS ROCKIN`THA ATLANTA BRAVES THROWBACK JACKET&HAT WITH WAX FASE ON THA SIDE,YOU PROBLY SAW ME.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Dam Wax I think I did see you. If you was right there by the 310 shit, I was about 15 feet away right in front of the Auto Museum. That's where I was most of the time. I remember lookin' over there and seein' an Atlanta jersey. Yeah the undaz was out there deep. Gang detail and some mo' shit. 310 had the Bentley's and shit over there too. My homey went and videotaped some of the cars. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

Apr 25, 2002
shit was crackin!!! Tits all over the place. Raider Nation was in the house too...gawd damn....now if only a mothafucka was ballin and could pay $150 to get into one of the parties off the streets!

May 13, 2002
Yeah I was down there with some folx, Gaslamp Quarter was poppin...I didn't see a god damned Bay rapper though, I was lookin like I hawk too, but didn't see a nan one. I think I saw 50 Cent though, and he was performing later that night...

I was all around the car museum, throwback spot, all up and down 5th St, didn't see Wax or CS or anyone...maybe I was just trippin and did. Good shit fellas...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Everybody who was down there, yall see them bitches? DAMN....... I was in blue jeans, black authentic wheatley jersey, with a sideways raider hat.

Apr 25, 2002
YO-IT WAS KRACKIN!!I WAS ALL THRU S.D.S.U. DORMZ!!!!!I SAW D.J. POOH LITTLE ASS TOO!!MY FOLKZ HAD A MINI-NINJA,RED&WHITE,SPEEDIN THRU TRAFFICK.A CLOWN BIKE,IF YOU SAW IT YOU`D KNOW WHAT I`M TALKIN` ABOUT.ANYONE SEE THA GREY `RARI SPEEDIN` AROUND DAGO ALL WEEKEND?!?I SAW PODNA EVERYWHERE!!!CLEAN!!!BULLET--I`M BACK,I GOT U.