A-Wax - Rx World

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm surprised there ain't a thread for this already. It's out now, sounds a lot like Rx Lord was this supposed to be the 2nd disc to that? He said its his last tape for illBurn I'm guessing Lito owns that idk. I fuck with both tapes.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
RE: Rx Lord

This one is co produced by me, next one is co produced by southside

some songs are exclusively southside, but pretty much all the arrangement is done by me.

these albums go hand in hand tho.. so if youre not feeling this one then you wont fuck with the next one
basically a double album released seperately

Jan 18, 2015
I'm really diggin Rx Lord so I'm definitely coppin this. I'm surprised this is co-album, considering how many tracks Lord had on it. FYI, the auto tune didn't bother me.

What is Illburn?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Illburn Records is not even a legitimate business entity in the State of California anymore anyway. That business was suspended in 2009. LOL if you smart you can do the math from there and know what it is... if you not smart and are still clueless, well, you're better off not wondering

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2006
A-Wax is one of the few dudes in the Bay that can switch up different genre styles completely and still have a fan base. If you compare his first CD to his latest one, it's like a cyclone. You're always gonna get something different whether it's all the different CD covers/titles or directions that his music takes him. Dude's created so many lanes for himself, he's figured out all these styles to get himself paid.

Feb 14, 2004
O'fuck rx world is fuck'n dope as fuck! I wasn't going to buy it because I was tired of autotune but this shit is savage... it would be dope if wax could re-release rx lord without autotune... it's worth the money dopest wax album in a minute... "ones on you" is a banger... album had me doing the nature boy Ric Flair WOOOO!

Last edited: