A-wax..... RX Lord 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Haven't heard it yet, but I'm not expecting anything good.

A-Wax has been recording for 15+ years---> he's due to expire. Last couple projects smelling pretty rotted.

But damned if he doesn't have a career of dope shit that provided me quality listening for all this time. I could make a greatest hits collection of A-Wax songs that'd fill like 5 CD-Rs.

So if he puts out Migos/future sounding BS to sell and keep his people living well, I can't be mad as a man (not as fan/or a stan). Most of us go to weak ass jobs and do half-assed work with far less artistic integrity.

FUck IT.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Haven't heard it yet, but I'm not expecting anything good.

A-Wax has been recording for 15+ years---> he's due to expire. Last couple projects smelling pretty rotted.

But damned if he doesn't have a career of dope shit that provided me quality listening for all this time. I could make a greatest hits collection of A-Wax songs that'd fill like 5 CD-Rs.

So if he puts out Migos/future sounding BS to sell and keep his people living well, I can't be mad as a man (not as fan/or a stan). Most of us go to weak ass jobs and do half-assed work with far less artistic integrity.

FUck IT.
He has put out some good shit over the years.

Props: siccmadesyko
Dec 11, 2006
I just played it all the way through twice and dug it. The first 3 songs weren't my shit but I could let it play straight through after that. I only didn't like those 3 songs and the lav D verses.
Also the first verse on higher, his adlibs fucked up the last word of the verses which through me off. But I dug the album

Props: NS Niner Ryda
Waiting for so long to drop it and then having half the songs are already released.. thats a Hus move

And it's cool to do the autotune shit and explore different sounds or whatevers trendy... but I wish there were more tracks for his real fans. He was on point when he made Everlasting Money to satisy the fans of Pulling Strings.

The album was alright but after the last few weak projects, and after so much time, and after Joe Blow and Hus both coming out with new projects... I was hoping for more from the new Wax album.

That song "Still" with Lil Raider and Shadow is better than anything on his new album.

Maybe he should do an album over Norte style mobb beats. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Props: TJ95100
Sep 15, 2009
Albums dope to me even tho I’ve already played out the 5 songs he had already released. Dan Akroyd prob my favorite track on the album. And no that “still” song is not better than every song on this album. Lil raider and shadow are garb.

Jan 23, 2004
I think its a dope album, only a few songs that I skip, the stand outs other than the ones we already had before release to me are Masterplan, Dan Akroyd, and Trap. A lot less autotuned than RX 1 but still there a little, still sounds kinda like the shit I hear all over (migos/future), but a lot less, I think it was a big step up from RX 1, that album to me was mostly skippers.

Props: Nino Gaggi