A-WAX New Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
I'm sorry I just dont see it, I don't think he's good at all. From the first time I heard him i wasn't feelin him and I'm not feel this new shit. He's like TI to me, hella people love him and say he's so good but I don't even hear any reason to think he's anything better then ordinary even. It makes me feel like im crazy when everyone says hes so good, and I think he sucks. No hate , just my honest opinion.

So is he really on konvict music? That'd be good for him if it was true.

Apr 29, 2007
^^if u a street nigga u gon feel wax..everybody thinks different and has thier own opinion but wax spits alot of prison stories bro..that mans ben places alot of u can never walk in and come out alive..

Jan 15, 2006
Rwdeniro said:
He waitin' in line on the Konvict roster. They just did T-Payne and shit so he just got to wait his turn is all.
Highly doubt he will get t-pain treatment. As in a major budget and a big marketingplan.

Dude is only 'affiliated' with the label trough akons brother as far as i know.. Konvict is under universal.. so universal has to co-sign.. dont see universal putting hella money into dude unless konvict really convince them and from what i see dude aint no priority at konvict or else we would have seen them promote him more they only care about t-pain and its like 6 other artists over there.. akon didnt even know awax.. the most that can come out of it is a national distributed awax release

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
valley2thebay said:
^^if u a street nigga u gon feel wax..everybody thinks different and has thier own opinion but wax spits alot of prison stories bro..that mans ben places alot of u can never walk in and come out alive..
prison dont mean shit except he got caught like a dumb nigga,or cracker wateva he is.cause there be squares and snitches in the pen too,and im pretty sure he wasnt in pelican bay or nuttin .But anyway i REALLY wanna noe sumthin...wat hood/turf is A-wax from?Has any1 even SEEN this nigga on the block(ANY BLOCK!) jus kickin it in real life?U got enough aliases on here,get back at me A-wax

Mar 28, 2006
valley2thebay said:
lol I'm judging his music on his music, not how hard he is. I think his rhymes aren't good and he has a bad delivery and just doesnt sound good. I admit he has some good content tho..but the bad overwelms the good, i just dont think dude is a good rapper at all. I don't know and don't care if he's in the streets or been to jail...and all that shit.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
the_truth_ said:
Highly doubt he will get t-pain treatment. As in a major budget and a big marketingplan.

Dude is only 'affiliated' with the label trough akons brother as far as i know.. Konvict is under universal.. so universal has to co-sign.. dont see universal putting hella money into dude unless konvict really convince them and from what i see dude aint no priority at konvict or else we would have seen them promote him more they only care about t-pain and its like 6 other artists over there.. akon didnt even know awax.. the most that can come out of it is a national distributed awax release
Lol...I don't know where u got ur info...Konvict muzic isn't under UNIVERSAL...they're not under any Major....they shop artist to all labels....T-pain and Dollar are at JIVE and another R &b cat they got named RAY L is under Konvict/interscope....wax will get his turn, he's next in line over there

Feb 19, 2006
al bo0 bo0 said:
prison dont mean shit except he got caught like a dumb nigga,or cracker wateva he is.cause there be squares and snitches in the pen too,and im pretty sure he wasnt in pelican bay or nuttin .But anyway i REALLY wanna noe sumthin...wat hood/turf is A-wax from?Has any1 even SEEN this nigga on the block(ANY BLOCK!) jus kickin it in real life?U got enough aliases on here,get back at me A-wax
Yeah, I don't be on here everyday like some folks, but I happened to catch this shit. First off, I'd like to say that I aint pissed or nothing. You just speaking your mind so far. Come at me crooked though and I'll let you have on this internet. That's all I can do since you for sure aint goin' to give no addy or your kick-it spot where-abouts.

With that said, I'll answer all your questions real quick. WAX is a motherfuckin' MOBSTER, dude. I vouches for my nigga! And aint nothing dumb about getting snitched on. We aint get caught at the scene or nothing. We caught later on after dude ratted us out. It's a dirty game, and you never really know who can trust til after you go through the fire with a nigga. And, yeah, everybody in Cali know about Pelican Bay, but in Washington state everybody know about Walla Walla (Da Wallz). Niggaz speaking out of turn and questioning shit like you did would get your ass stuck with flesh and metal shanks. Real talk. What else you asking 'bout? Oh yeah...ELM STREET PIRU, nigga!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
that song with Akon aint even original

Edit: I just noticed there's another song with Akon, but Ive heard Locked Down before... without A-Wax verses