A-Wax Mozart question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I think ops as in police operatives (snitches) or ops as in opposition i wanted to ask too but just didnt... Good question tho

May 29, 2002
Shit I ain't slow I heard ops, but Wax broke it down don't blame him for the way he is blame is enimies for making do what he had to do and became what he is. Shit I made the thread awhile ago talking bout his metaphors and lines that went over people's heads. Examples ene ese line. 2 jews like Cams bitch etc....

Jun 5, 2004
Shit I ain't slow I heard ops, but Wax broke it down don't blame him for the way he is blame is enimies for making do what he had to do and became what he is. Shit I made the thread awhile ago talking bout his metaphors and lines that went over people's heads. Examples ene ese line. 2 jews like Cams bitch etc....
Square ass square butt. Change yo name to Mr Sandal

May 29, 2002
Really nigga? I don't do the Internet back and forth! In Pittsburg nigga pull up! Tazzzzzz! This nigga banging on a thread that aint got shit to do with him and his wack ass! I'm in the P WestSide nigga Brownies! Done! Write all you want I'm done! L7 ass nigga!

Jun 5, 2004
Really nigga? I don't do the Internet back and forth! In Pittsburg nigga pull up! Tazzzzzz! This nigga banging on a thread that aint got shit to do with him and his wack ass! I'm in the P WestSide nigga Brownies! Done! Write all you want I'm done! L7 ass nigga!
See nigga u barkin all dat knowin u safe all da way ova there pittsburg.. Lemme know when u make it out to cali ole mark... Fuck da bitch ass eagles nigga go choke on a cheesesteak