A-WAX iz...WAX FASE --@UNDERDOG&ROCKBOTTOM NOW!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
HERES THA NAMEZ OF ORDERZ I`VE RECIEVED VIA MAIL...G.SMITH,B.MOSESYAN,JAY-WET,ROB MALETTA.THAT`S IT.BIG TREEZ SAID HE HAS 3 MORE ENVELOPEZ THAT HAVE NOT BEEN OPENED...HE IZ SUPPOSTA DROP `EM TO ME TODAY BEFORE HE GOEZ TO VEGAS.THOSE ORDERZ WILL BE SENT THA SAME DAY I GET `EM WICH SHOULD BE TODAY....THA ORDERZ I`VE RECIEVED GO OUT TODAY.I AM SICK AZ FUCK RIGHT NOW & BIG TREEZ IS GOIN 2 VEGAS FOR THA WEEKEND SO WE WILL NOT BE DELIVERING THA WAX FASE C.D.z TO ANYMORE STOREZ `TILL MONDAY.THANKZ--WAX

Apr 25, 2002
50916--YEAH. MR.CHRONICK--THANKZ FOLKZ.I KINDA FIGURED PEOPLE WOULD BE A LIL DISAPPOINTED I DIDN`T DO WHOLE SONGZ TO SOME OF THOSE BEATZ.....BUT MY GOAL WAS TO LET PEOPLE HEAR ME BUST OVER BIG BEATZ/PROMOTE MY SKILLZ.I AM VERY PROUD OF MY YOUNGSTAZ...CONSPIRACY,YA HYNISS & ASSASSIONE!!IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM ON WHO GOT IT? THEN COMPARE THEM TO HOW THEY BUSTIN`ON WAX FASE....WATCH OUT!GO TO #18(2 SONGZ AFTER 16,HIDDEN UNSCREWED VERSION OF 'FEEL FREE')THAT SHIT IZ TOO FUCKIN` DOPE!IT`S THA ASHANTI BEAT THAT I TOOK THA 'ENTERTAINMENT 4 THUGZ' SAMPLE FRUM....

Apr 25, 2002
YA HYNISS=15 ,ASSASSIONE=16,CONSPIRACY=18,THA B.O.K. TIM-C,BIG TREEZ AIN`T GET AT ME DOG.I TRUST YOU SENT IT THO....CALL 1-888-918-1605,LEAVE A V.M. WITH YOUR PHONE # ON IT.....

Apr 25, 2002
Heard the Wax Fase... was the "LG Dolo" beat commercial? Were all the beats commercial or some of them were original? Overall the mixtape was cooh cause of your spits.. but I think them young dudes ain't ready.. Good luck on the hustle.

Apr 25, 2002
That tape was one of the best mixtapes I've heard to date.... but you didn't rap enough...... I wish you woulda made full songs! Anyway You're one of my favorites from the bay..... good luck going major

Apr 25, 2002
One of the few mixtapes where some of the tracks were TIGHTER than the originals..... some were weak, but you came with it for the most part to me.

Aug 14, 2002
bring out tha fire extinquisher, wax is spittin flames, this mix tape has some of tha hardest flows i heard from wax, hearing from bok their album gone be tight if it drops, you thinkin about droppin another mix tape wax? much props, if you do a another one it should be longer, but that shit was still tight tho

Apr 25, 2002
B.A.P.--THANKZ DOG!!!I AM DROPPIN` A B.O.K. MIXTAPE REAL SOON HERE...PLUS ANOTHER WAX FASE MIXTAPE,I`LL MAKE THE NEXT A LIL LONGER FOR SURE.1