A-Wax feat. Messy Marv- Chevy Gone Wild

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
why dont you go dig up some more Husulah shit to try and report on the siccness, we all know your whole world revolves hating on the Figaz cuz they never let you in the group

Jan 18, 2006
& we all know your whole world revolves around sickness. Lol. Since when do richmond be on pittsburg dick?
lol you serious, I listen to more rappers then most cats on the siccness but your plain wack as fuck on the mic these days. I dont know whos lying to you, lyrics dont mean everything when your delivery is horrible yet i still dont think your to lyrical.

Sep 29, 2004
lol you serious, I listen to more rappers then most cats on the siccness but your plain wack as fuck on the mic these days. I dont know whos lying to you, lyrics dont mean everything when your delivery is horrible yet i still dont think your to lyrical.
I agree wit you. My delivery did need to be worked on & I have been workin on it. Konsider it worked on. Lyrically your in denial about me though. Sorry if I offended you airin out hus. I got fam in prison & I'm loyal to them not my favorite rapper. If you can't dig it I can dig it. Apples & oranges. God bless you, good luck wit ya forum post-a-thon or whateva you got goin in life. Maybe you can improve 2

Apr 25, 2002
Thats shit is nothnin really slap material, but god damn, click on that TUM TUM shit, now that shit go hard!!!! "im bad"
Thats whats up. The Tum Tum track was on a DJ Smallz mixtape. The majors are really starting to take notice with these beats, it's only a matter of time.