A-Wax Dubcnn Interview: Speaks NFES 3, Brick Squad, Husalah and more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
he a muthafucking lie about lil d aint cosign dude. lil d co signed him and had him come through as a special guest at his book release party and called in and vouched for the dude in a room full of bay og's. and trust me if you in these oakland streets then you know lil d ain't staying out of no supposed to be snitch shit. that nigga done sent the word home on a few people that wasn't who they say they was. now all of a sudden he pulling the 'i'm staying out of it'? false, lil d pulls cards with no hesitation

Oct 29, 2008
he a muthafucking lie about lil d aint cosign dude. lil d co signed him and had him come through as a special guest at his book release party and called in and vouched for the dude in a room full of bay og's. and trust me if you in these oakland streets then you know lil d ain't staying out of no supposed to be snitch shit. that nigga done sent the word home on a few people that wasn't who they say they was. now all of a sudden he pulling the 'i'm staying out of it'? false, lil d pulls cards with no hesitation
Lil D dont give a fuck about none of that shit. Dude is on a whole different hype right now. He could care less about whats goin on in the streets. If u heard him talk right now you wouldnt think he was who he was. 23 years in the Penn only a fool would care about what ppl are doin in the streets.

Mar 22, 2007
Good interview. I dont care much about the beef, but i think WAX handled the question pretty well. Side note A-WAX is shittin on every rapper right now!

Feb 4, 2006
Good interview. I dont care much about the beef, but i think WAX handled the question pretty well. Side note A-WAX is shittin on every rapper right now!
I gotta disagree. Fab done grew up. I stopped fucking with him for a minute. But after listening to I Found My Backpack, and The Grind Is A terrible Thing To Waste series, that nigga underrated right about now. Them Livewire niggas seriously overrated.

Feb 13, 2011
If Hus snitch there would be paperwork. So how the fuck is he gonna clear his name with a phone call if indeed he is a rat? In other words A-wax was speculating and assuming Hus told?

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
Paraphrasing wax:
Wax people w/Ls in the Feds say hus put them there. Wax believes them.

It really is that simple. If you had people in the Feds and they told you someone put them there you'd be like fuck them too. Since these people and wax and hus aren't your people and you got no business on some street shit with any of them, leave it alone maybe.