A-Wax - Call It What You Want (Husalah & Joe Blow Diss) [Music Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
na i just idolize fake bangers like your bitch ass. Everybody that isnt completely on Waxs nuts knows Hus didnt snitch. If you gonna take a shot at me at least quote me faggot. Its you stans that always cuz up stupid reasons as to why someone doesnt support trash ass rappers like A-Wax
I dunno bruh there is paperwork on the YouTube. And wax posted it back in the day on his social. But who knows. It should all be on public record tho. Someone pull it up and let's find out

May 4, 2002
na i just idolize fake bangers like your bitch ass. Everybody that isnt completely on Waxs nuts knows Hus didnt snitch. If you gonna take a shot at me at least quote me faggot. Its you stans that always cuz up stupid reasons as to why someone doesnt support trash ass rappers like A-Wax
1 am thinking about me, that's cute..

Rap is rap, I got nothing invested in their beef. Faggots like u make this shit even funnier bc u hate some random ass rapper u dont even know.

Keep it up. Let it all out

Jan 18, 2006
I dunno bruh there is paperwork on the YouTube. And wax posted it back in the day on his social. But who knows. It should all be on public record tho. Someone pull it up and let's find out
Jacka wouldnt have rode for him like he did if Hus snitched. Thats what people still dont get

Jan 18, 2006
1 am thinking about me, that's cute..

Rap is rap, I got nothing invested in their beef. Faggots like u make this shit even funnier bc u hate some random ass rapper u dont even know.

Keep it up. Let it all out
Actually its just fun talking shit about him since so many lames like you ride his nuts so badly. Only on this site is where you find people that give a fuck about him

Jan 18, 2006
Actually you sound lame af dude. Huss is a snitch and Joe hoe is a bitch ,get over it. N I don't even slap awax
So basically you calling Jacka a sucka for riding with a "snitch" right. I'll wait. I already know Hus aint a snitch, if i could find the actual explanation of Hus's sentence that someone i know posted then i would post it here but cant find it at the moment. One of them rap magazines actually had a write up about it

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
The whole situation was called "Operation Navigator" which was a fed sting in Antioch, Pittsburg, Oakland, etc. on the entire "drug ring" that Hus was apart of where 25 people or more went down. To sum it up, Abel was the kingpin, who is damn near A-Wax's brother they like fam, and that's who Wax is ridin for in all this cuz Abel went down the worst. Hus was just a drug runner who was dropping off 14 kicks in Chicago with his best friend and now known snitch, Abdullah. Abdullah was wearin a wire when he n Hus were makin the drop in Chi town n the feds intervened on the drop n found the kicks in the wheel well. They went down for interstate trafficking and its a known fact that Abdullah was the snitch, hence the line from Hus "best friend turned snitch, told the whole shit". This is known. But Wax thinks that Hus was a snitch too tho. The problem with this is that Hus was locked up with Abel and others that went down in the whole sting operation and nothin happened to Hus and Hus was sentenced 5 years and did damn near 3 if I remember correctly. Furthermore, if Wax wanted to ride for his homie who got snitched on why make hella songs about it and put it out for the world to hear/see cuz now if Hus got clipped Wax gonna be the first one the feds lookin at. It used to be your boy got snitched on you moved in silence and handled it out of the public sphere, not make multiple mixtapes about it lol. I don't know if Hus snitched or not but it's a fact that Abdullah did snitch and was the reason the sting operation was successful.

Aug 22, 2017
Did all of them take deals? I'm assuming so, nobody usually takes it to trial unless facing all day. How much time did Abel get?

Hus could have easily agreed to testify if it went to trial, but wouldn't have to if everyone took their offered deals. That happens a lot w/ cases w/ multiple co-d's and is a way to get lesser time without a statement on paperwork. In that instance it's often just in pocket between lawyers and the prosecution and would be triggered upon trial.

Props: Thizzlejuice

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
So basically you calling Jacka a sucka for riding with a "snitch" right. I'll wait. I already know Hus aint a snitch, if i could find the actual explanation of Hus's sentence that someone i know posted then i would post it here but cant find it at the moment. One of them rap magazines actually had a write up about it
You heard that from 2 bitches from the bay

Sep 26, 2008
Did all of them take deals? I'm assuming so, nobody usually takes it to trial unless facing all day. How much time did Abel get?

Hus could have easily agreed to testify if it went to trial, but wouldn't have to if everyone took their offered deals. That happens a lot w/ cases w/ multiple co-d's and is a way to get lesser time without a statement on paperwork. In that instance it's often just in pocket between lawyers and the prosecution and would be triggered upon trial.
From what I remember hearing.. everyone pleaded guilty and since Husalah,unlike the others had no prior violent convictions so he was able to be given the "Safety Valve" which allows non violent drug offenders to get less than the mandatory minimum sentences.. the others had prior felony convictions that's why they were given longer sentences