A-WAX and his BOY-TOY are having relationship problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER is being smart he's only reading the last page of this pointless thread so he missed
Cheeto post not being able to post videos and the homie F-O sachi help em out
cheeto @cheeto let's start a sideshow on the Bay Bridge in that clean ass 750 Beemer you got my dude

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I disagree homie gold/silver are great commodities to have. The ear piercing is extremely feminine though never did that.
Yeah the ear piercing is fag shit, in high school if I got in a fight and the opponent had thier ears pierced I used to rip thier earings out.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER is being smart he's only reading the last page of this pointless thread so he missed
Cheeto post not being able to post videos and the homie F-O sachi help em out
cheeto @cheeto let's start a sideshow on the Bay Bridge in that clean ass 750 Benz you got my dude
750 beemer ese lol but i got the benz tho sitting in the driveway if anybody interested ill trade it for 14 red bandanas and a fubu turtle neck

i see u in the infiniti tho u be driving crazy as fuck nigga i see ur videos lol i drive like a old man

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Lmao fuck im retarded for that , yea i drive fast sometimes even in my camry too. I know u why u do the speed limit tho that's all ima say cuz you a law abiding citizen like myself