A-WAX and his BOY-TOY are having relationship problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2016
I missed this post so I stole a pic off the net to show you how much I got on it
LOLOL!!!

damn you really went to the bank and then tried to be like "oh I didn't even see your post until now hella hours later" SMH

then you went to hella shit like get another phone, and go to the calendar and date, perfectly fan out all the bills... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

#WierdoStatus

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Here... Im Cavio ballin on y'all suckas lol...

And I dont gotta do hella extra shit... the banks BEEN closed since you made your post for me... lol

So first you try and clown other people for posting pics of money, then you go out of your way to take off your necklace, pull all your cash out, write a note with your name, and then post it to the sicc.

You trying waaaaay to hard.

You probably don't even realize it, but you've become a joke on here. People are gonna be saying "no TA#" after they say something stupid. So congrats on earning the same amount of siccness fame as jmacc and malki.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
You still in here babbling about nonsense TA90011 @TA90011 I got some exotic if you can afford it let's link up