A-WAX and his BOY-TOY are having relationship problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
http://siccness.net/vb/f40/tattoo-removal-382064.html?highlight=TATTO+REMOVAL

SINCE I FOUND OUT THERE WAS ALTERNATIVES LIKE LASERS^^^

I GOT A FEW FLIKAS OF MY FOREARM... I HAD SHIT TOOKEN OFF WITH A BELT SANDER!!! 60 GRiTT
I had to get Brown Pride partly removed to join the military. Shit was a bitch, I went through 3 sessions and man my wrist now says BRO with a faded wn. The shit you get when you young lol. I don't regret any of my tattoos though because I earned the right long ago to have what's on me. I ain't no gangster now so don't get me wrong.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
US NIGGERS OR NIGGAS OR WHATEVER U WANNA CALL IT BE LAUGHIN TOO. THEM FOOLS GONE LOOK DUMB AS FUCC WITH ALL THEM TATS THAT DON'T MEAN SHIT WHEN THEY GET OLDER. ALL CUZ THEY WANTED TO BE COPYCATS OF A LIFESTYLE THEY NEVER LIVED OR TRIED TO LIVE GOIN ON 40 LOL. AT LEAST MY STORY'S REAL AND I LIVED THRU THE SHIT.
#MOBBIN
My last two tattoos were of an alien waving in a space ship and a bottle of blue mad dog. I don't think I'm trying to copy in lifestyle but my own. And I already look stupid as fuck haha.

Apr 5, 2016
I had to get Brown Pride partly removed to join the military. Shit was a bitch, I went through 3 sessions and man my wrist now says BRO with a faded wn. The shit you get when you young lol. I don't regret any of my tattoos though because I earned the right long ago to have what's on me. I ain't no gangster now so don't get me wrong.
damn u just got 10x cooler lol i hope all your homeboys call you "BRO" lol

Snakes been a gang since 2002.
lol... i guess u can emulate and make a mockery of shit when you live where there won't be repercussions...

My last two tattoos were of an alien waving in a space ship and a bottle of blue mad dog. I don't think I'm trying to copy in lifestyle but my own. And I already look stupid as fuck haha.
see lol white ppl get shit tatted because its "funny" or "ironic"... thats your lane stay in it...

yer coo imo tho... its just weirdo shit when you merge outa yer lane...

and even weirder when no1 checks u on it...

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
damn u just got 10x cooler lol i hope all your homeboys call you "BRO" lol

lol... i guess u can emulate and make a mockery of shit when you live where there won't be repercussions...

see lol white ppl get shit tatted because its "funny" or "ironic"... thats your lane stay in it...

yer coo imo tho... its just weirdo shit when you merge outa yer lane...

and even weirder when no1 checks u on it...
Goddamnit you had me writing a paragraph again. Fuck you Reo.