A-Wax Allegedly (album) out July 3rd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
hope it aint hella auto tune, he can do much better than that
When he rapped the old school way it was dope and handled its business for the times. Those records never got 100's of 1000's to millions of streams and attention. So there will always be some form of autotune I think. The numbers prove his newer sound works.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Are these tracks all two verses instead of three??? I don't know why or when but it seems like every song is two verses now not three.
The average listener only pays attention for less then 2 minutes. Why waste a verse that might not get listened to more than 1/5th of the time? Could be the verse that kicks off another song.... But as a fan of music obviously, I feel you 100%! But in a game ran by the numbers, sometimes it makes more sense to cut it short and leave people wanting more. Ill ask him and see what if any is the reason for shorter songs.

Props: dalycity650
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Listening to album now. A-Wax never disappoints. First spin through, the standout tracks besides the one we already have released are Shuttle, As Advertised, Neva Seen and Pretend Potnaz.

I dig a-wax autotune use it doesn’t bother me at all but this album has none.

Last edited:
Props: siccmadesyko
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
The average listener only pays attention for less then 2 minutes. Why waste a verse that might not get listened to more than 1/5th of the time? Could be the verse that kicks off another song.... But as a fan of music obviously, I feel you 100%! But in a game ran by the numbers, sometimes it makes more sense to cut it short and leave people wanting more. Ill ask him and see what if any is the reason for shorter songs.

I was baked and out for a jog I think best there and figured it had something to do with analysis from streaming. It probably has given artists and record companies more feedback and data than ever before. I figure they just see that a certain % of listeners skip songs at some point and if things were shorter those people would never know the difference.

Props: DUTCH-F.E