A tutorial on how to time stretch in Reason without Recycle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
That's cool, but Reason doesn't support plugins. Big big no no on their part. I have Reason 5, but feel waaaaay too limited. I also can't stand the screen size. Wish it would fill up my 1920x1080 resolution.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
What's limiting about no plug ins? I have never understood that argument. I have had all kinds of plugs all kinds of hardware and always felt it was a big mess. Reason has made things super simple for me. And the screen in version 6 will fill it up. I am on 1920x1080 in the tutorial on full screen of course its Record but Reason 6 is basically Record 2.0.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I've just now recently started messin with Reason in the last couple months. I like it but for someone coming from a Cubase/VST and before that hardware background it is a tad weird. Plus the screen not taking up the landscape is a bummer so I'm glad they're changing that. The sounds in Reason are ALOT fuller than many VSTs I've played with though so I'm looking forward to learning more. I just learn in a way where if someone can show me "this is how you do it now, here's how you'd do the same thing in Reason" I learn alot faster than alot of the lame YouTube tutorials.