A Timeline Of The CIA (Must read)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
' President Clinton said: "By necessity, the American people will never know the full story of your courage." '

clinton sounds like some foos on this forum

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah to tell you the truth I didn't know about 90% of the facts on there until I read it, i'm waiting for a certain persons view on the subject... Mclean*Cough*Hatch

Feb 28, 2003
most defintely fucced up, but how else do think we maintain the wealth and power the U.S. has....come on folks don't be so nieve. This world stage is nothin' but a show, we do fucced up shit, and so do other countries....do I see the irony...yes.

May 16, 2002
Yes very informative, if I may add. Quite interesting indeed. What a bunch of bloody nonsense. Looks like one for America aye, good show ol' boy.

Ay the freakin link don't work dog.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
The Bo$$ Hogg said:
most defintely fucced up, but how else do think we maintain the wealth and power the U.S. has....come on folks don't be so nieve. This world stage is nothin' but a show, we do fucced up shit, and so do other countries....do I see the irony...yes.
The actions of the CIA do not refflect Americans in general.
The CIA is an independant agency with it's own agendas and acts on it's own, with or with out the government's concent.

They are on the beast's payroll....

May 5, 2002
The Bo$$ Hogg said:
So your saying its ok for our country to have people go out to other countries and decapitate families to create terror and prevent a revolution against an evil dictator who lets us use his resources so that we can be wealthy?

Feb 28, 2003
Snubnoze said:

So your saying its ok for our country to have people go out to other countries and decapitate families to create terror and prevent a revolution against an evil dictator who lets us use his resources so that we can be wealthy?
POLITICS HOMIE, POLITICS, DO I THINK THATS RIGHT(PROVE IT) NO, BUT THATS HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

May 8, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Yeah to tell you the truth I didn't know about 90% of the facts on there until I read it, i'm waiting for a certain persons view on the subject... Mclean*Cough*Hatch
can you find an article from an unbias source to state that!

heres something i found in the site that you posted and its author
http://www.korpios.org/resurgent/tenets.htm

LIBERALISM RESURGENT:
A Response to the Right

© Copyright by Steve Kangas, editor.

Welcome to the web site that stands up for liberalism. More than ever before, opponents of liberalism are broadcasting pseudo-science, demagogic politics, crank economics, and think-tank propaganda in easily parrotted sound bites. This site is a gateway to an entire arsenal of liberal studies, statistics and state-of-the-art arguments that refute their myths. Form your own opinions from credible sources such as mainstream scholars and the National Academy of Sciences, and benefit from a more complete picture than you normally find on the mass market.

Help Fight the Right! -- Support Liberalism Resurgent in the fight against corporate tyranny.

The Short FAQ on Liberalism -- A quick but extensive overview of the tenets of liberalism, designed to correct the many myths propagated by its critics.

Liberal Reasons Not to Celebrate Christmas -- Agree or disagree, the following reasons are well-supported and will cause you to consider Christmas in a whole new light.

I welcome all comments and suggestions for this webpage. Send in your messages to me at [email protected]. Read also Help Fight the Right! -- Support Liberalism Resurgent.

© Copyright 1996 by Steve Kangas. Text can be quoted freely for non-commercial purposes only, with proper attribution.

Nov 8, 2002
Steve Kangas apparently died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. As a result, this mirror site has been created to preserve his work on liberalism. He has given permission to copy and redistribute his work so long as credit is given. As such: this is all Steve Kangas's work, and I take no credit for anything other than providing a home for the material. The only changes made have been to disable the counter mechanisms and add this statement.

Nov 8, 2002
Naw all in all i would like to see what his facts where gathered from.

I mean it sounds good but Those are words.