a tight scheme i thought of...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

lol...i opened up an account with wells fargo when they were giving 3 free movie rentals with the account...well i got my 3 free movies and returned them at 1pm... not at noon... oh no...i ended up paying for the mofos and its like i had rented them...i only fuck with hollywood and indie rentals now.

C

CinFul-1

To jack Games now you have to pop the plastic remove the game from the case and then remove the little silver strip, to kill the alarm, did that shit back in the day had all the fat games!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Just get 2 fake IDs (because thats what most movie stores want for a membership, dont fuck with the ones that want a credit card) make an account in the names on the IDs and BAM rent what you want and never walk back in the store again.

Or

Just get someone you know to get a job at the video store and have them find an old account in the computer and rent the shit out on that old account.

Apr 25, 2002
jay deuce said:
Just get 2 fake IDs (because thats what most movie stores want for a membership, dont fuck with the ones that want a credit card) make an account in the names on the IDs and BAM rent what you want and never walk back in the store again.
That wouldnt work, more is needed than just fake IDs. When you join a membership they ask for you address, phone number, etc etc...you would have to create a whole new identity just to get away with the theft of a few games.

If you ask me, that's too much trouble/risk to go through over video games.

May 6, 2002
why dont one of yall just wisen up and get a job there and jack the shit out of em?

or just get a friend to work there, have him not even check out the cd's just hand them over to you, my friends used to do it all the time with this girl that worked there, muffucka gots like 80 dvd's....