a tight scheme i thought of...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
for those of u that got xbox, ps2, or any other type of system, i thought of a tight scheme to get free games. what u do is go to blockbuster and rent a game then using then u buy cd labels. then u copy the games label on one of those blank ones stick em on a cd-r and return it and keep the real cd.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That won't work because the next time someone rents the game and the checc it they will notice it's not the real game. They then can checc the last the person to rent the game and it will point bacc to you.

M

MrFreeze

if that happened they would cancel your membership playa trust me! if it was one game you might get away with it but only once. if you rented like 5 games and did it they would not only cancel your membership but when you open an account you need a credit card and they would charge the price of the games to your card. and if you tried to be like "fuck that it wasnt me" theyed probably call the cops. i used to know a girl that worked at blockbuster and she told me they always look for shit like that thats why they look at the games before you leave in the first place to prevent shit like that from happening. sorry to ruin your plans dog.

Apr 25, 2002
I can get legit fake i'd hella real just like a liscence and if worst comes to worst and they scan that shit, it'll run through, shit i make a ton of money gettin them for youger folks these days. LOL

M

MrFreeze

^thats all gravy pimp but to get an account your gonna need a credit card and thats the problem. if you try to chalk on some games their gonna charge that shit so either way you get played. all the game rental schemes you can think of have been tried many times before and they know whats up.

M

MURDA_MINDED

DONT MAKE IT HARD....SAVE THE DRAMA...

LOL....GOOD THINKIN PEOPLEZ.........BUT IF YOU WANNA DO IT THE EASY WAY....AND I DO MEAN EASY..........JUST JOIN A NEWSGROUP......AND TRUST ME....YOULL BE VERY HAPPY YOU DID.....SICCNESS

May 5, 2002
devoted.to
I know someone who tried that and like someone said already they looked back to see the last person to have it. He tried to say it was like that but then they asked why didn't he returned it when he found out it was like that. They didn't believe him and now he has a bill in his membership for $35.00 the price of the game.

A

askgarcia

whatever happened to folks just busting security casings open with screwdrivers?

now we got up and coming rocket scientists wannabes trying to scheme up thefts.

A

askgarcia

words of advice though ppl...dont fuck with blockbuster...they are canniving snakes...they will fuck you anyway they can...late fees are a motherfucker...mom got sent to collection for a 5 dollar late fee which was paid...and now you have to return their stupid movies by afternoon...who the fuck gets up before noon anyway?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
They are full of shit. They say we owe them over $30 in late fees but the movies they say we rented we never have rented. So we refused to pay and for a while they kept sending us shit in the mail telling us to pay and eventually they threatened to report us (I'm not sure who to though). That was about a year ago maybe more and we haven't went bacc since. Fucc 'em.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
askgarcia said:
words of advice though ppl...dont fuck with blockbuster...they are canniving snakes...they will fuck you anyway they can...late fees are a motherfucker...mom got sent to collection for a 5 dollar late fee which was paid...and now you have to return their stupid movies by afternoon...who the fuck gets up before noon anyway?
hell yeah...everytime i forget to take a movie back...they always tack up some bs fine...its always more than all the other video stores fines...fuckin faolkers..