A song for the punk ass president

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
I made this song and decided to dedicate it to punk ass George Bush! This muthafucka sent our country to war just to fill his pockets wit more money, then when people (in the USA) really need his help he took his sweet ass time, and let a bunch of people die.

all the police were there to take the drunk people to jail during the mardi gras celebration, but then when a storm hits and people really need them, they are all gone! and they want us to follow their punk ass lawz, and they wanna change the constitution around on us, fuck that.

amendment #2 gives us the right to bear arms so we can take our country back when it gets too corrupt. and i think its about that time. im a felon wit a firearm top down ready to ride on the punk ass authority. heres the song i made bout it

http://savageino.com/felon.mp3

Fuck Geroge Bush
&
Fuck The Police

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
As Much As You Wanna Hate The President And Gun Him Down, The Goverment Has Been Doin Its Best, I Know Cuz Me And A Homie Were Plannin On Goin Down There To Help, I Quit My Job And Everything, And Sum Shit Happen And I Couldnt Make It, But My Homie Is There Now, And He Told Me, The Army National Guard, And Other Factions Have Been Workin Day And Night Tryna Save Ppl, And Clean Up, If I Were You, Id Be More Pissed About The Punks That Own Gas Spots

Cali Average Is 3.00 USD
The Whole 3rd Coast Average Is 2.80

I Cry At The Fuckin Pump Homie

Dec 19, 2003
ARMEN said:
As Much As You Wanna Hate The President And Gun Him Down, The Goverment Has Been Doin Its Best, I Know Cuz Me And A Homie Were Plannin On Goin Down There To Help, I Quit My Job And Everything, And Sum Shit Happen And I Couldnt Make It, But My Homie Is There Now, And He Told Me, The Army National Guard, And Other Factions Have Been Workin Day And Night Tryna Save Ppl, And Clean Up, If I Were You, Id Be More Pissed About The Punks That Own Gas Spots

Cali Average Is 3.00 USD
The Whole 3rd Coast Average Is 2.80

I Cry At The Fuckin Pump Homie
George Bush is in control of the gas prices. he stole the oil from iraq, now he is maken a killing on us so he can afford more ammo for the war. he makes higher prices for cali cuz we dont vote for him. just like right when he got into office he made the false power crisis and made cali have rolling blackouts and pay outrageous prices for power.

I know ur thinkin just blame all the problems on bush, but its true. he is the asshole responsible for all this mess.

Feb 23, 2004
haha, yeah its like 3 dollars almost again here in MN...yeah funny how is was goin up for labor day and then drops like 40 cents within a week after, now they creepin again but not raisin taxes to pay for the hurricane adn shit but stick it to us everywhere else

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Oil companies are in charge of the gas prices. A lot of crude oil is coming from Canada right now after the Hurrican hit the gulf. The prices went up nation wide because refineries were hit. Crude oil serves no purpose without refineries.

Getting gouged at the pump was about gas stations taking advantage of the crisis seeing as California doesn't depend on the refineries in the gulf.

The blackouts that happened in California were in part by poor management by Gray Davis. You do remember that he was recalled because of that right? Big story, Terminator is now governor, that ring a bell?

Can't just put the blame on Bush. Well, you could, but you'll discredit yourself more than if you did research and developed your ideas.

Dec 19, 2003
22sleepy415 said:
Oil companies are in charge of the gas prices. A lot of crude oil is coming from Canada right now after the Hurrican hit the gulf. The prices went up nation wide because refineries were hit. Crude oil serves no purpose without refineries.

Getting gouged at the pump was about gas stations taking advantage of the crisis seeing as California doesn't depend on the refineries in the gulf.

The blackouts that happened in California were in part by poor management by Gray Davis. You do remember that he was recalled because of that right? Big story, Terminator is now governor, that ring a bell?

Can't just put the blame on Bush. Well, you could, but you'll discredit yourself more than if you did research and developed your ideas.
LoL @ oil companies are in charge of the gas prices! bush owns oil companiez fooo! why u think he took over iraq? to stop terror? fuck no! that was just an excuse. they had plans of attacking iraq before sept. 11th

and it was a FALSE power crisis (made by bush and his folkz) bush got ties wit enron and all that scanless ass shit. im not put'n all the blame on bush, but i know what the fuck im talkn bout. that fool is hella corrupt and ur just an ignorant fool if u dont think so.

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
SavaGeino said:
I made this song and decided to dedicate it to punk ass George Bush! This muthafucka sent our country to war just to fill his pockets wit more money, then when people (in the USA) really need his help he took his sweet ass time, and let a bunch of people die.

Fuck Geroge Bush
SavaGeino said:
bush owns oil companiez

(made by bush and his folkz) bush got ties wit enron

SavaGeino said:
im not put'n all the blame on bush,
Sure looks like you're putting all the blame on Bush. I don't believe I was the one being ignorant seeing as I wasn't the one being one-dimensional.

I don't care much about Bush himself. Comments like yours lead people to make emotional uneducated statements that often leave them looking idiotic when they are not able to elaborate their points. Resolving to insults doesn't help make your case either. Rather than focusing your energy on one person your time would be better spent on educating people on how to better their situations. That's what is wrong with the typical liberal nowadays, all talk no action and all focus on their agendas which often do not help the general population.

Something to think about if you want to be taken seriously. I'm not knocking your intentions don't get me wrong, no offense meant, but you have to break it down to people so that people are understanding and are thoroughly educated on what's going on.

I don't deny that you know what you're talking about, but you're not showing it as well as you probably could.