A shit tip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
one time i was takin a shit and you know how if you got the right water depth and your ass is far enuff away from the water you get your ass cheeks and/or asshole splashed w/water...well i perfected the art of baccsplash deflection, just have an extra turd in reserve and release it right as the first turd is hitting the water...the 2nd turd will absorb the blow of the displaced water and at the same time catch the tide of the water on the up swing caused by the 1st turd's current, cancelling out a 2nd splash...

May 14, 2002
yeah but for the ones who don't work at the local circus can just fill the water hole with some toilett paper

so the shit falls on the paper and guess what? no splash.. when you're done just flush it away

don't forget to wash your hands

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
But ya gotta know exactly how much toilet paper to put in the toilet. Otherwise, if ya put too much in, the toilet will get plugged and the last thing I wanna do is stand infront of a smelly toilet usin the plunger while the toilet's full of shit. I could call a plumber but that'd be kinda embarrassin, funny, but embarrassin.

Later!!

May 14, 2002
a few papers is enough ... cuz you don't want to put whole rolls in it so your shit won't flush.. if that's the case you could try to set it on fire and wait till it tins out a lil' bit or borrow the pooper scooper from your dog

Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:
Just don't pinch it off. Let that tail grow into the water. It'll slide in like a silent brown submarine with nary a droplette anywhere if you do it right.

"DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

M

MrFreeze

Deep Thought said:
Just don't pinch it off. Let that tail grow into the water. It'll slide in like a silent brown submarine with nary a droplette anywhere if you do it right.

"DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!"
LMFAO!

Jun 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:

"DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!"
ahh yes, good tip...sometimes i'm in a hurry tho and get all rushed and just want to get that shit out so quicc it breaks down into multiple turds instead of one nice 3ft. long one that halfway flushes itself it sticcs so far from your ass to the drain