A Shadow In The Music Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Is crazy ballhead a household name in America? I ain't know him. Has he been reviewed by Mixerr @Mixerr ??
Crazy Ball Head has done some stuff with Gangsta Nutt I think. So yes I have heard of this artist. I just didn't think that people would remember. Crazy Ball Head is very underground.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Real talk you ain't getting nowhere cuz you ain't putting money in your music. invest in yourself by giving money to other people with bigger names get your shit recognized.....look at berner, he's not the greatest rapper.....or even a good one.....but he stuck to his convictions and gave away a whole lot of marijuana to people with bigger names and look at him now, rolling joints for wiz khalifa.

Feb 11, 2006
y'all prolly too pussy and wanna jump me.. i'll fuck any of yall up 1 on 1.. beef any day..
Do you have a muddafuckin death wish nigga?? Dafuq you aim dat shit at?? Me?? Do you fuckin know who I am?? I could end you life at the push of a button on my phone do you fucin understand the shit you just started???

Come see me if you want the fade nigga Siver and 3rd Richmond Cali I'll fuckin pull you apart like your Bammer weed nigga....beat you black & blue,cut your tongue out,stuff it in yo nostrel while I put your head in a vice a tighten it till your head about to burst then force you to read all 215 mixerr reviews on furniture and politics,after you finished that Ill oosen the vice til you head returns to its near enough normal size then Ill make you punch your mother cell phone number into my phone to arrange the time for which I will rape her anus while you watch.

Do you fuckin understand what type of shit you done started bitch nigga??

I will merk you

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Do you have a muddafuckin death wish nigga?? Dafuq you aim dat shit at?? Me?? Do you fuckin know who I am?? I could end you life at the push of a button on my phone do you fucin understand the shit you just started???

Come see me if you want the fade nigga Siver and 3rd Richmond Cali I'll fuckin pull you apart like your Bammer weed nigga....beat you black & blue,cut your tongue out,stuff it in yo nostrel while I put your head in a vice a tighten it till your head about to burst then force you to read all 215 mixerr reviews on furniture and politics,after you finished that Ill oosen the vice til you head returns to its near enough normal size then Ill make you punch your mother cell phone number into my phone to arrange the time for which I will rape her anus while you watch.

Do you fuckin understand what type of shit you done started bitch nigga??

I will merk you
I've actually done 268 reviews.