A random thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
I just got off the phone with my little brother and he was telling me that he's been into politics lately. He believes that we are making history regardless of who takes the white house, if Obama wins we'll have the first black president, if McCain wins then first woman will be in office. He went on to say that the Republicans are now winning because McCain's pick of a woman is winning over Hillary supporters. He said he's going to vote for Obama because he's a black man, and he doesn't want a female president because she might wake up one day with a period, cop an attitude, and decide to bomb Germany or something and start a nuclear war. LOL

I didn't know if this belonged in the GOM or Open Forum but I thought that shit was funny so I wanted to share to give someone else a laugh.

Mar 4, 2007
lol @ your brother thinking thats "getting into politics"
i actually heard some bitch say that shit.
"oh i'm glad hilary can't be president she might get her period and not feel good and fuck shit up"
lol i just laughed in her face.

just remember to teach your brother how just because the physical change of president is happening that is actually is dependent on companies and the money behind it.

and obama is half white too, lol.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i think palin is trying to hard to be down with the boys and will try and get hyphy and go to war wit on the drop of a hat if mccain kills over.. i like mccain back in 2000..now not so much...obama is putting the change on us as Americans to go out and initiate change and i can dig that...

edit : i ripped a nasty fart in the lunch room at work..yeeeeeee