A Question For You Maple Fags?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Y'all don't have ketchup chips or kraft dinner in America?

As far as I know ketchup chips are mainly consumed by small children, I have never seen a grown adult want them.

KD is something poor people buy.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
nah no ketchup chips in America

Kraft Dinner is just called Kraft Mac & Cheese here also

when I was in the Middle East them ketchup chips were everywhere though, I fucked with them

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
maybe because i am a person of color [WITHOUT THE U] that's grown up and around struggling people, that KD is common and i see ketchup chips at random half ass get together parties consumed by people above the age of 10, besides chips aren't good for kids.
Where do you live

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

well not exactly but in the heavily immigrant "suburbs"
Eastern Canada is weird. You been to Ottawa? I am headed there for the first time in my life in couple of weeks. Where the party at.

I honestly haven't seen ketchup chips since I was a kid. They don't taste like ketchup tho.

Ketchup is cool tho, on some fries, or hot dog or something. I'm not a picky eater though and will pretty much eat anything.

People who are picky and refuse to eat stuff are weird to me. So are vegetarians and vegans. If food is offered to me I'll take it and consume it.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
People who have bad taste in food are weird to me all these options and you choose some bland ass cheap processed garbage aye

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
People who have bad taste in food are weird to me all these options and you choose some bland ass cheap processed garbage aye
Ketchup doesn't necessarily mean bad taste in food, it's essentially tomato paste. The sugared water downed version is one thing, but even with that you can add stuff to it to change the taste completely. In the old days it didn't even have to have to have tomatoes.

I have met folks who say mushrooms are bad they don't eat anything with mushrooms in it or peppers or whatever. That's weird to me.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I think it almost may be "American" to hate Canadians for no reason other than ignorance

At one point I copped a Toronto blue jays fitted for that reason, to kinda rebel from the notion that we hate Canadians, but that was my younger days.

Shout out to other countries tho, all money is good money especially the euro and the yen.. If you was ever gettin other country money you know what I mean

One world shit nah mean

Last edited: