A Question For You Californians

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
^ went to NYC last Christmas time and if you think LA is rude man you ain't seen it yet.
Uber drivers, store clerks, waitresses, bartenders etc.. me n my wife were like damn fuckers cheer up its Christmas time in the city lmao

Only nice people were hustling the knock offs on the street. Gucci scarf 7 bucks haha
Before I been to New York, everyone said the same thing to me. People even said "don't fall over on the foothpath during morning work commute people will trample over you".

My experience in NY was the polar opposite. Wherever I went, if i looked disoriented for more than 10seconds someone would come up to me and offer to help with directions. I found people to be hospitable, happy to chat and generally really friendly. I even went to a block party in the South Bronx which went into the evening and caught a train back to my hotel around midnight and had no problems with anyone.

After a few days I started asking people I came into contact with why do they have this reputation of being rude, and most common reply I got was that that was the old NY and since 9/11 the residents have become a lot more considerate of others.

I can't speak for everyone, that was my experience when I've been there on a couple of occasions.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
^^ that's dope. We were just in Times Square for three days. Still going back again this year too we'll see if I feel the same.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
It'd be dope to have a siccness weekend in Vegas.
Me S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE and Snakegang @Snakegang did an opened invite on here last year and had a dope ass party weekend.

When VERSACERO @VERSACERO came thru we lit it up too.
I'll slide thru and drink and gamble and blaze wit the homies who hit town when I'm in town and got some money to fuck off (I work on the road most weekdays)