A QUESTION FOR YALL....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2007
Im 24 nigga, and you keep lol because i dont think you realize how serious i am bout this shit. Im not bout to let a lil nigga disrespect me.

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
ppl R quick to jaw jack it oN the NET, BROWN BOY, U 24 bro, let it go, thi$ lil foo couldNt be older thaN 16 or 17 he doNt kNow half the $hit he talkiNg about, mufuckaz got NothiNg better to do thaN bluff oN the Net, i get my do$e of HATERZ everyday, i igNore em cuz No HATER i$ worth your time, period.

Feb 28, 2007
Shark4romda408 said:
ppl R quick to jaw jack it oN the NET, BROWN BOY, U 24 bro, let it go, thi$ lil foo couldNt be older thaN 16 or 17 he doNt kNow half the $hit he talkiNg about, mufuckaz got NothiNg better to do thaN bluff oN the Net, i get my do$e of HATERZ everyday, i igNore em cuz No HATER i$ worth your time, period.
I feel what you sayin man but dis dude is really gettin to me. But what really got me was when he kept sayin nigga...he aint gone stop if I write it on the site. So im just gone send some fam a lil closer to his age ta lace him like I said.

Feb 3, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:
I feel what you sayin man but dis dude is really gettin to me. But what really got me was when he kept sayin nigga...he aint gone stop if I write it on the site. So im just gone send some fam a lil closer to his age ta lace him like I said.
SENDIN OTHER PPL TO DO UR DIRTY WORK....WOW....NO COMMENT

Feb 3, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:

Feb 3, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:

Feb 28, 2007
LiL LoC 415 said:
Aight dude whateva you really dont want me to come down there my self... plus like dude said you aint even worth it. Might as well let my lil brother handle this shit.

Feb 3, 2006
MAN THIS WAZ FUN BUT SHIT I AINT GON WASTE MY TIME WIT U CUZ U WANNA SWITCH SHIT UP N SEND OTHER PPL FUCK THAT U COULD BE A PIG OR U COULD BE A LIL KID TALKIN MESS SO I SEE U IN TRAFFIC

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
BROWN BOY AND LIL LOC 415 IS THAT U AGAIN SURGURLIMAN? DID U GET TWO NEW SCREEN NAMES. AND WHEN I WAS TALKIN ABOUT LAME THREADS I DIDN'T MEAN THESE BRANDS OF THREAD. THAT ACTUALLY TALKIN ABOUT GONNA GET U AND MEETIN UP IS WAY OUTA POCKET ON THIS DAY. STEP BACK FROM THA KEYBOARD 4 U WIND UP IN COMP. REHAB.

Sep 30, 2005
damn people catchin feelinz on some bullshit, do what u guys wanna do but as for me i try to avoid little bullshit like this, but anywayz back to the topic, im not in a hood or anything but im sure as hell affiliated through my family, all of my uncles are northerners and have done major bids, however ive always said i wouldnt take that "big" step to actually say get jumped into the gang unless i got locked down because on some real shit, im tryin to get as far ahead as i can, i look at my uncle ay tio i got mad respect for you, but your 41, all tatted up n down for your shit n thats all respect man, but you still livin with your parents and dont got a cent to show for nada - wastin the little money your earn on weed n drank, losin jobs strugglin to keep one, im not trying to be like that, however deep down i got that northern pride in me, flowing in my blood, and when it comes to this banging, im more then down to ride for my family and those homies closest to me, so my point that im getting at is, i may not rep a hood, but i know where i come from and what im about, and to me being a norteno is not about bangin a hood, its about who you are on the inside and your pride in who you are, but back to this music shit, music is music, and supporting those who you respect knows no boudries, i support c-bo and killa tay, am i a crip? no but i got respect for the music they produce.

Feb 28, 2007
1OLB4 said:
BROWN BOY AND LIL LOC 415 IS THAT U AGAIN SURGURLIMAN? DID U GET TWO NEW SCREEN NAMES. AND WHEN I WAS TALKIN ABOUT LAME THREADS I DIDN'T MEAN THESE BRANDS OF THREAD. THAT ACTUALLY TALKIN ABOUT GONNA GET U AND MEETIN UP IS WAY OUTA POCKET ON THIS DAY. STEP BACK FROM THA KEYBOARD 4 U WIND UP IN COMP. REHAB.
Nigga you could get some too. Its Nathan ill see anymuthafucka out this bitch.