A Northern Cali Rap Oldies and Old School would you support it??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Question for ya'll...... I see no northerner or latino from the Bay has gone to that level. Most prefer to stay with the FL Studio new age sound. I'm curious would ya'll bump Old school and oldie remixed beats if there ever was one to be released???

and.... if so what oldies or old school song would you like to be remixed???

"Back To The Old School Vol 1." join the team or move to the sideline.....

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I feel what you saying, But I mean Is there really something out there like that for us??? I mean theres plenty of chicano rappers down south that did it for their people, but I'm talking bout us in general. A northern cali old school album for us. I know many might not like the idea or be too cautious to go that route in the game nowadays, but fuck it I got nada to loose so I'm Doing it. I want to deliver some smooth cruising wit yo girl or homies type shit , post up wit a 40 music. Believe me L.A. foos aren't the only ones cruising the streets in a Lowrider or Caddi. we need something for that

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
something like that.North Side Rolas was my shit for a longtime tho but I got my own version of songs that I'm mixing up. Trust me shit gonna be dope either way

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
trust me I'm trying to be original as possible. I kinda want to remain on an old school sounding level but also a lil sumthan new for the youngsters. I'm relying more on harder kicks, basses and hard snares and westcoast claps on this....

Apr 13, 2004
I would buy that shit I stay bumpin oldies the rare and hard to find shit too. But lil coner flipped some shit that sounds firme. I like how ono loco flips them ol skool beats too sum shit too bump in the ride.

Feb 1, 2011
Question for ya'll...... I see no northerner or latino from the Bay has gone to that level. Most prefer to stay with the FL Studio new age sound. I'm curious would ya'll bump Old school and oldie remixed beats if there ever was one to be released???

and.... if so what oldies or old school song would you like to be remixed???

"Back To The Old School Vol 1." join the team or move to the sideline.....
Ya homie but u see it has been done

Mar 11, 2004
kev knocks made sum good flips to oldies i think? well the big tone tracks from sly slick n wicked dont kno if kev does all his beats tho..wasnt there a thread on here about new songs flipped from oldie beats? i kno this isnt what u talkin about doin just sayin