A MESSAGE TO ALL ABOUT DEEPTHROAT CHOKIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

folks let ignore this fool before he wastes too much space on the server. if he makes a thread-dont even read it. if he makes a reply on one of our threads then pretend you dont even see it. ive had enough of the faggots bullshit to last a lifetime and im sure most of yall feel the same. theres no point in gettin him banned hell just re-register so ignoring him is the only way. fuck that bitch ass little hater pretend you dont see anything he writes...1

R

rightoakland

Hey Mr. Freeze is a sellout. If he talks more shit then ignore him

Just like a spoiled white boy pulling a tantrum. Your a piece of work. You must be Ea Boyfriend

Apr 25, 2002
i was going to post the same exact thing...

i know no one on here wants to look like a punk and/or has beliefs and views to stand up for BUT what everyone has to realize is that by responding to this dumbfuck all you're doing is playing into his bullshit. the worst part is he isnt even funny, he's fuckin annoying. just ignore him.

E

EastBayOG

Thirsty B I aint your Dude white man

You some Racist faggots. Stop hating

E

EastBayOG

You should have a Chrome 9 in your mouth

Your graphics are hogging up space bitch

E

EastBayOG

MPhive stop hating.I am tired of your Hating

Your talking like a bitch. White Boy Racist faggot

M

MrFreeze

M-PHIVE said:
EVERYBODY SHOULD STOP REPLYIN TO THE OLDER THREADS TOO...ONE...
yup lets drop it now fuck this guy. replying only makes him write more...1

E

EastBayOG

Mr. freeze Im gonna drop your punk ass to the pavement you Racist

Your a Racist bitch like EA

M

MrFreeze

MrFreeze said:
folks let ignore this fool before he wastes too much space on the server. if he makes a thread-dont even read it. if he makes a reply on one of our threads then pretend you dont even see it. ive had enough of the faggots bullshit to last a lifetime and im sure most of yall feel the same. theres no point in gettin him banned hell just re-register so ignoring him is the only way. fuck that bitch ass little hater pretend you dont see anything he writes...1

E

EastBayOG

Ms.Freezeyourthe Biggest Pretender besides EA and Africa

Africa you dont foolme. Yourjust another lost soul.Africa you need to visit Oakland more instead of going to Piedmont