A MESSAGE FROM JAMMIN's NEW PD(s) - PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^ co-sign that. im really with that shit. fuck it lets just make it the westcoast takeover radio station. lol j/k but 4real doe sum new west would be nice.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Looks like dude made some good changes.
That's what I was thinking. But if you get feedback from people who work there then it'd be even more interesting.

Playing less chris brown and all that shit is obviously a PLUS...lol....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I need to get at SYKO, does anyone have a contact on him? Nutz, Nonstop, Lisicki, can ya'll help me out with gettin everyone in the loop?
I got a number for him, not sure if it's current but if you want I'll PM it to you...or private message him on here or hit him up on myspace @ myspace.com/syko12

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
This news is very encouraging. I have nothing against the Chris Browns and Alicia Keys, but Radio just isn't worth listening to when you can just load up your iPod or make a CD-R, to hear the same crap over and over. The bleeding won't stop (i.e., stations losing ratings and ad revenue) until listeners are continually reminded that there are "Non Top 40" songs out there, including classics, undiscovered gems, rising stars, and even local artists. As long as you don't get too whacky (see: Brother Ali, Jedi Mind Tricks, etc., "socially-conscious" boom-bap crap), it'll be hard to do any wrong. Thank you for doing the right thing!

On another note, perhaps we can work together via my forthcoming NorthWestRap website. Being located in Washington (and thus having a built-in WA bias), it will be great to have continual Oregon support from an outside source. In the upcoming months, I'll make sure to keep my eyes open and make/stay in contact.