A MCS THOUGHTS (been busy freestyling)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
close my eyes and witness my dreams come to fruition...lyrics have meaning if you listen...its suspect fittin the discription/
still on the mic cause i'm gifted..higher then my caddy when its lifted...coming cool as a cold front whenever i'm twisted/
a caucasain with an imagination...shocking the world with every presentation...unsensored insighting riots of fools so rightous/
musics ingrained on my brain...straight from tacoma the city of rain...where I born and raised..blazed a jay and became the man I am today/
silencing crews with my wicked tones breaking bones like sticks and stones...then its back on the road...perfecting the flow for the next show/
on the bus writting to try and enlighten the average joe on parrol...picture the tacoma dome full waiting for me to flow/
blowing off the roof sippin eighty proof...got haters like alqudia screaming truce...truce....after that you'll be hanging from a nuse..nuse/
dont confuse the situation a suspects blowing up the booth like a haitian...sick thoughts lacing mp3s when theres liquor in me/
cant cease from busting flows in all degrees..so sharp i'm leaving fools looking like swiss cheese..more and more fools wanna murder me/
feel like i'm jamie foxx cause "i might need security"...but I always gotta "stand up" tell you what i think holding a drink...better focus dont even blink/
or miss the whole thing..grew up since rap embraced the gold chain...looking for more out of life then the next man...for now i'm gonna let my text stand/
and then i'm in the booth suspect tellin the truth...uncouth with demon seeds about to produce another young gangsta youth/