A little Public Service Announcement from Jugga & his Neice...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
cool. but that thing about metallica is bullshit and if you have a brain you know it.

the problem is not artist wanting to be in control of their own music, the problem is those fuckin record companies and stores that sell CDs for 20 bucks when they should be sold for 8-12 bucks. If the price was right, nobody would have to bitch about downloading, either way.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
in10city_131x said:
cool. but that thing about metallica is bullshit and if you have a brain you know it.

the problem is not artist wanting to be in control of their own music, the problem is those fuckin record companies and stores that sell CDs for 20 bucks when they should be sold for 8-12 bucks. If the price was right, nobody would have to bitch about downloading, either way.
a lot of cds that come out are between 9.99-12.99 (at best buy).... i still download... nice try though... and metallica are a bunch of whiney bitches

Sep 26, 2002
bullshit
but im not a fuckin spokesperson for metallica so fuck it...

i woulda sued that napstter faggot too

and everybody downloads.

it's just that there's gonna be a whole new generation of little peace of shit yuppies that never buy CDs because ever since they were born they've been downloading for free. it's become a whole new culture for them. im talkin bout people that obviously have the money but wont buy anyway because they can get it for free.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I hate people that claim they love an artist and shit but burn their cd's and don't purchase them. Show some fucking respect to the people that make good music for you because that is how they are trying to make a living. I can give a shit about big artists that have tons of other things going for them and are not in any kind of struggle at all but most the artists I listen to don't fit in to that category. I hate when people are like "yo, let me burn that shit." I tell them to go buy a fucking copy.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
AaronDontezGr8t said:
I hate people that claim they love an artist and shit but burn their cd's and don't purchase them. Show some fucking respect to the people that make good music for you because that is how they are trying to make a living. I can give a shit about big artists that have tons of other things going for them and are not in any kind of struggle at all but most the artists I listen to don't fit in to that category. I hate when people are like "yo, let me burn that shit." I tell them to go buy a fucking copy.
if it's good, i buy... that's all there is too it.

but i still download like crazy. fact is, there are so many underground groups that i paid like $20 for an album, (25 after shipping) because i like their album so much. if i didn't ever download their shit, i would have never heard of them and therefore never bought their album.

Sep 26, 2002
WOW This shit's fun.
lars is a whiny bitch, but every good rock n roll band needs one.

Metallica on the other hand has to be the realest fuckin music "act" i've ever seen. They dont go around sayin "we do what we want" and then sell their fuckin souls on some stupid ass fuckin talk show and bullshit like that. They actually do whatever the fuck they want. they dont give a fuck about what some older fans would think if they change their style. They piss 20 million people off with that napster shit make a dirty sounding punky album which everybody seems to hate but them, and it still goes doulbe platinum... plus they put out a documentary that makes em actually look human (read: soft)

that's not givin a fuck.
eminem can yeal he dont give a fuck as much as he wants but i aint gonna believe him,
korn and limp bizkit can whine about their daddies not lovin them but they still sound like crap,
all these mainstream rappers can lie about keepin it real, but they arent

metallica's the only rich ass band that's kept it real and honest and knowingly pissed a lotta people off not givin a fuck about it.

i dont necessarily like it , but i gotta respect it.

Nov 14, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^

True.

Here in NY (and maybe other places too, I dunno) KROCK is having a contest where they pick 5 guys out of a million, then the 5 guys pick ANY instrument and do kind of a "tryout", then the winner gets to chill with Metallica before/after the show, and record a track with them playing whatever instrument you so choose.

That shit is so fuckin' cool.

Nov 14, 2002
LoL! That shit's funny.

But for real, I was gonna say that that particular pic is kickass. I've been into photography for a while now and that's pretty tight for a candid pic.

Sep 16, 2002
MizeryU said:
anyone else notice that dude's about to make out with that lil girl?

dude you are one SICK FUCK... only YOU would think about some sick incest shit like that,huh??? did you even bother to read that she's my LITTLE NEICE?? seriously MizeryU, U got problems, man....you're worse than R. Kelly with your train of thought there.