A little OT: Does anyone remember E Skool?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
does he really have a true solo album and is the mixtape real or just a compillation of songs thrown together? I had some shit cats was calling a mixtape but to me it was just like a greatest hits album and a lot of the tracks were features. I always thought e-skool was cold wit it..

Mar 12, 2006
e-skool is dope. Ya'll should check out that Veteran Click - Return of the V.C. I think thats one of his most recent albums. It's a solid disk all the way through, and I think S.G. did most of the production.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Kain wouldn't be able to clear it up. The only 'solo'/'mixtape' I can think of right now is "U Thought I Was Playin'" which was like a ghost release. I went around looking for it and neither of the 7th Heaven's around here talked like they even knew about the release. Granted, it was a minute after he released it, but...

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Kain wouldn't be able to clear it up. The only 'solo'/'mixtape' I can think of right now is "U Thought I Was Playin'" which was like a ghost release. I went around looking for it and neither of the 7th Heaven's around here talked like they even knew about the release. Granted, it was a minute after he released it, but...
He's got a myspace with 3 tracks up if you wanna cop them, they are good to

thats the one i was speaking of
hook us up man?