A little news from last night in Tempe.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
The Tour was here last night and thanks to Tech I got a chance to hang out with the fellas for the majority of the day yesterday.

Not alot of newsworthy info..but both Tech and Krizz told me that they are not about to slow down any time soon. Tech said on stage as well that he appreciates that people care about him slowing down to spend time with his loved ones but right now is the time to go full speed ahead.

Also they sold out the Marquee on a Monday night in a college town while school is not in session. The cat from the Marquee told me that that had not happened since 2008 or 2007 and that if he remembered correctly it was Tech that did it then too.

I grabbed some soul food and brought it back to the bus for OG Muggs, Tech, and Krizz, and we chilled out and watched some wrestling for a while. Kaliko had us cracking up with his wrester impressions and Tech said he never remembered wrestlers acting so much. Told some old ass stories and laughed it up a bit.

The show was phenomenal, just about everybody impressed me on some level and Tech has pieced together just about all my favorite parts from previous tours. All of the artists that I had not met showed me big love. Then after 4 vodka red bulls at the show Kutt made me a Ghettosa and that was pretty much the end of the night for me, the shit was good, but it made me sleepy as hell.

Oh Kutt said his EP is done. Twisted Insane is a pretty cool cat, and everybody just seemed to be in a good mood on this tour.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm just bustin' your balls anyhow... Maybe I'll finally do it one time and fly down to MO for a show... It's a little more feasible now that I'm not 17.

Oh, and less people have threatened to murder me if I showed my face in the state in the past five or so years.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I would've preferred Flamez pt. 2 to Red Headed Stepchild, but Kutt said he plans on doing the mixtapes (Flamez and the BG one) after the EP, so...

May 1, 2009
It's a 'ghetto mimosa.' Hennessy, Sprite and Orange Juice... I think. Not positive of the first ingredient, but the other two are definitely Sprite and OJ.
Theres a video for the mimosa thing somewhere... Twitter maybe?
grey goose, sprite and OJ
They made it on his uStream broadcast last week

Fast foward to the next part of the video. and its around the 12 minute mark
thanks

Dec 27, 2005
DEAR TECH,
You inadvertently turned away A LOT of your oldschool fans and new fans on Monday due to it being sold out. Couldn't get a ticket needed three! So we drove an hour an a half and walked about 4 miles to not see you that night man!

PLEASE go to a bigger venue when you go back to phoenix arizona area.

Sep 30, 2002
DEAR TECH,
You inadvertently turned away A LOT of your oldschool fans and new fans on Monday due to it being sold out. Couldn't get a ticket needed three! So we drove an hour an a half and walked about 4 miles to not see you that night man!

PLEASE go to a bigger venue when you go back to phoenix arizona area.
Brotha tickets had been on sale for two months. About 2 hours before the show there were 50 tickets left, I know this for fact because people were calling me asking for them and I walked right up to the window and asked. Did you really make a drive that far without tickets? Its pretty obvious you have access to the internet. Buy them in advance, you know what the demand is like for the shows here.